Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

5/5 is an alliance like Pulsant that kicks the crack out of everyone fairly and we're talking actually decent opposition (OGC, SWM, LC and Skittles on S2), produces a metric tonne of hammers and def, several of which were record breakers and then wins…
  • graculus -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special Guess the Player Game UK29.

Quote: “Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear? Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds. Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat? Caine: No. Po: Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet? Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these…
  • Catz -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…be18510f9883e6cde1f230573
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Quote from Mercedes: “Since it seems this HoF is no longer going to be updated other than with the bare minimum, and the mess that resulted from the forum merge is never going to be cleaned up, would it be possible to provide a link here to a fan site…
  • mailscotland_AU -

Now follows threexjranch.

Follow
  • mailscotland_AU -

Now follows wishmaster3.

Follow
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to a comment by Jessica on wishmaster3’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It just sucks too much time... :p and yeah a bit, but it's mostly just with a few people and then occasionally saying hi to people in the ruthless skype room
  • Sirius -

Replied to a comment by zekiLiseli_TR on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeşile doğru
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…be18510f9883e6cde1f230573
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from llamatron_UK: “Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love…
  • Jessica -

Replied to a comment by Jessica on wishmaster3’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Don't retire haha are you still in touch with the other ruthless players?
  • MarkokraM -

what you are guys saying? you are putting 2 day gap between lvl99 and lvl100 of WW build to maybe use your 8k cats WWKs? to demolish rally point? or iron mine? btw, finally someone showed up with 13k cats. Congratulations on that. :D
  • MarkokraM -

Like (Post)
  • Moogle -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

• Ark9 -

Wrote a comment on Ark9’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola a los que pasen por aquí
  • Templehill4_UK -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love to see what a 5/5 ally…
  • llamatron_UK -

Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love to see what a 5/5 ally…
  • HotFuz -

Now follows ChOcO49.

Follow