Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• WIM -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

I nominate Ra9, also known as Ra and Angel. He/they impressively hauls his/their cap fields up before arts, claims arts, steals arts, attacks and scouts, sends on WWs, and builds plenty of def in the process. He/They also creates plenty of inspiring…
  • WIM -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Creative mind 2017.

I came 2nd in a contest I cannot find on the forum. If a mod or whoever can find who came first, then nominate them. It was whilst Hudson was still the CM. This was my piece: [Question] Dear players. Do you know what strange place Mark saw on the right?…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Creative mind 2017.

I nominate mutley for his many many excuses :P
  • Lemon -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Meme's Idiot Guide to Building a Gaul Account.

Like (Post)
    Background Spiel which can be ignored.
    Having come back from retirement and ended up inadvertently leading a none pre-formed alliance again, I was looking on the Forum for a simple step by step to help some of the new players in my team. Looking at…
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes??? I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadZ: “Rumour has it if you want an artefact, just ask Mr QbD, he's giving them away! ” I knew it would've been cheaper to steal from Hege than from Natars...Last time I wake up at 5am, when I can get them on sale a day later! Rumour has…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters 1st hammer-350k 2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame) 3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata) Converter - Battle reports Travian sorry for not having third catter report, as i had…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread AA Call to Arms! (Winter specials, anyone?).

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Also more waves of players being banned for 'botting' who've done nothing wrong. ” The discussion of bans is not allowed on the forum. I wanted to address your post though to show why that is the case. You claim…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread AA Call to Arms! (Winter specials, anyone?).

Ok that's fair enough, if I could edit the post I'd edit to 'claim they've done nothing wrong'
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Quote from MadZ: “Rumour has it if you want an artefact, just ask Mr QbD, he's giving them away! ” I knew it would've been cheaper to steal from Hege than from Natars...Last time I wake up at 5am, when I can get them on sale a day later! Rumour has…
  • Drudez -

Replied to the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

I would like to nominate Mikle from Ukx. He's been around for ages and have managed to keep his chill in even the must dire situations, i've played this game ALOT and i've never met a more respectable man. He might not be the leader of the best alliance…
  • Templar Knight -

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Also more waves of players being banned for 'botting' who've done nothing wrong. ” The discussion of bans is not allowed on the forum. I wanted to address your post though to show why that is the case. You claim…
  • Lemon -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Rumour has it if you want an artefact, just ask Mr QbD, he's giving them away!
  • Lemon -

Liked Templar Knight’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone I see several posts in here that should be in other nominating threads. We will make sure and get those put back where they need to be by the end of the day. Please do not spam the nominating threads with arguments on other posts. So…
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Hello Everyone I see several posts in here that should be in other nominating threads. We will make sure and get those put back where they need to be by the end of the day. Please do not spam the nominating threads with arguments on other posts. So…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it if you want an artefact, just ask Mr QbD, he's giving them away!
  • angelazo -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola, Cuando serán entregados los premios del concurso de navidad? para los ganadores
  • Heidy (2) -

Replied to a comment by Huertini on Canna’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yo más
  • Rtelling -

Quote from mutley_UK: “We predicted uk29 would have loads of bugs, judging by some of the posts on the forum we were correct ^^ ” I can see that the Map is a little bit buggy yes haha. I missed out on players being banned for no reason.
  • Heidy (2) -

Replied to a comment by Sr.Penumbras_ES on Senales de humo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Te apollo Penumbras. Valla por delante todo lo vueno por azer