Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• chainsawdaz -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    @notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz'
  • Sinzey -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Wait, wtf, they didn't send a british bloke to represent the UK? :S 8| I'm not being mean to you Mr. Lemon but it just seems a bit illogical, I'm new to the forums and I don't know who is who yet but lol :thumbsup: that's like sending Boris Johnson to represent…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Wait, wtf, they didn't send a british bloke to represent the UK? :S 8| I'm not being mean to you Mr. Lemon but it just seems a bit illogical, I'm new to the forums and I don't know who is who yet but lol :thumbsup: that's like sending Boris Johnson to represent…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Cheers lem x Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more willing to reply if you manage. ” That's the problem with online. Face to face people respond much better to intimidation and force
  • BiLGiLi AdaM_TR -

Replied to a comment by dondurma gibiyim on BiLGiLi AdaM_TR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Güneş çıktı aman erime gereksiz
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Might be the picture lemon posted led to a false impression. Just I dont know where the first one is... The board was all covered in paper. We later removed topics that didn't seem of great importance. This is when lemon's…
  • KURBEL -

Wrote a comment on KURBEL’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Lemon -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to chrome-translate…
  • PAPI Doc -

Wrote a comment on PAPI Doc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    xddddd
    Yo hago muu, pero con style xd
  • vicnufer -

Wrote a comment on PAPI Doc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Muuuu
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope, just an ugly butterfly ;) Mercedes, where are you?
  • MuchachoNL -

Liked FreakZz’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blaze: “Quote from Lemon: “Farm List, was about having a button to send all your farmlists at once, instead of having to click send on like 6 different lists...It's possible, but not happening, as it would make raiding even easier than it…
  • FreakZz -

Quote from ELE: “I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to…
  • Sim_To_Win -

Liked Doom_NL’s post in the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Doom_NL: “Goodluck, it's in dutch :p ” Google translated the page for me. It's like having my very own babelfish! ” Google > Bing
  • Blaze -

Like (Post)
    @notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz'
  • ELE -

I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to chrome-translate…
  • Sinzey -

Liked Schmitz' Katze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more…
  • Sinzey -

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Blaze -

Quote from FreakZz: “and it would be harder to find botuser, with delay in her scripts. Becouse you only need one action to send your farmlist. ” Fair point, but keeping it this way to me seems more of a damage to the clean players than bot users.…
  • Lemon -

Quote from Blaze: “Rip. When you got 6 lists for infantry spam, 6 for cav spam. And thats just 1 villa, with 3-5 diff villas raiding lets say, it takes approximately 4-6 mins just to send all those lists. And mid-late game if you are one of the top…