Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UKx 28 - Rumour Mill.

I can offer free ashtrays? If that's your thing :*
  • Loffe -

Liked Danich Leo_RU’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Why can’t you lot just patiently wait for the next server like everyone else? :thumbsup: ” We only want to get as much competitive server as possible. And the earlier start could only help to attract more allies. On the other…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Why can’t you lot just patiently wait for the next server like everyone else? :thumbsup:
  • Stellamini -

Replied to the thread [UK] Day 3: The Abandoned Village.

Dear players, thank you for taking part of this contest and for solving the nonogram. The following has won 40 gold each: @Ultra eel @metrol @NeoRec_IT @Travatar @BlueberryPie @Geriatrix Your gold voucher will be sent to you via conversations (on top…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    BRING BACK TEMPLAR KNIGHT TO GET THIS SERVER STARTED BABY TK ALL DAY TK ALL DAY
  • Inky -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

Funny you mention this as we have just been discussing the possibility of playing on COM instead We cant start in Nov after the first week, But we would need to know if other alliances would also join com if need be ?
  • Inky -

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Why can’t you lot just patiently wait for the next server like everyone else? :thumbsup: ” We only want to get as much competitive server as possible. And the earlier start could only help to attract more allies. On the other…
  • Dodger -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Still tho, y'all should play speed, real test of skill :nope:
  • matías[esq]_CL -

Wrote a comment on toto2 voy a por todas_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    descansa en paz amiguin
  • Spencer -

Liked Armour’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tanky: “Aaaah, so all those vils around 100/-100 just randomly spawned there? :) ” Those aren't WW support villas. They're hammer support villas. We'll be taking the WW villa with the large wheat for a 3/8 wheat EGH. Trust me, it's a great…
  • alestorm -

Like (Post)
  • Danich Leo_RU -

• notorious crunchie -

• alestorm -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • alestorm -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Loffe: “Well isn't 3 of the major alliances of the server voting for a earlier start?The swedish one (mine),RU one & A A? I don't know what more alliances will play but seems to me most of the premade…
  • toto2 voy a por todas_ES -

Wrote a comment on matías[esq]_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Moogle -

BRING BACK TEMPLAR KNIGHT TO GET THIS SERVER STARTED BABY TK ALL DAY TK ALL DAY
  • Mitmate -

Replied to the thread Likeminded winners..

Quote from BigBear1178: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “/me throws some tablets at the law ” now now now... the last time tablets were thrown was Moses, and it did not work out well for them. I mean even when ownership is changed to me, I will be…
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked Inky’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    UK CM showing up would require us to actually have one ;)
  • Sirius -

Replied to a comment by Rick Grimes on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Normal giriş yapmaya çalıştığınızda tekrar aktivasyon kodu isteyebilirsiniz. Spam listesinide kontrol edin eğer hala yok ise mail adresinden admin@travian.com.tr adresine iletin :)