Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Tozama -

Wrote a comment on hitokiri void’s wall.

Wall Comment
    genel başkan forumda da takılırmış :D
    Kızıl'dan Soiçiro
  • jaruby -

Wrote a comment on Cheen Kee’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • alestorm -

Liked Commander.’s post in the thread Worst server imaginable.

Like (Post)
    Aside from the last point, that just sounds like the average UK server. (Oh and of course, the worst server is one that takes 3 months to start since the last one! :rolleyes: )
  • lou_FR -

Wrote a comment on Nomorenoless’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kikou ça va?petite info le prochain serveur FR commencera le Mercredi 17 Octobre.tu seras de la partie ou pas?moi oui,tiens moi au courant si tu vas le jouer.
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

Well you cant register to it via .de domain I guess. Idk, makes sense in my head.
  • Lemon -

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Closed beta pandora, there was only 1 for the whole world? ” That is correct, which is why KTF makes no sense :rolleyes:
  • chainsawdaz -

Closed beta pandora, there was only 1 for the whole world?
  • Acid.Burn -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…10ae05be6683e28d5d0858d02 163 views, 13 votes. I can only surmise that the other 150 people want a November start but weren't provided the option so didn't vote
  • KnowToFail -

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…10ae05be6683e28d5d0858d02All I see is that UK has 1 more server running atm (or at least that you are capable to register via UK domain). While .de doesnt have that at 1st glance. Not saying that this is the reason either.…
  • Lemon -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Worst server imaginable.

Like (Post)
    you missed some 1000 total registered accounts 600 Bots 200 actual players playing them each registering more than one account "cause they didn't like their spawn" and then complain when they get banned
  • Communication_RU -

Replied to a comment by Communication_RU on бла бла бла_RU’s wall.

Wall Reply
    еще бы меня не знать )) я всегда в центре событий если играю, а играю я очень давно))
  • Lemon -

Quote from KnowToFail: “They didnt get closed Beta is my guess Lemon. ” What do you mean? We didn’t a closed beta either smh
  • blackdead38 -

Wrote a comment on La Taupe’s wall.

Wall Comment
    mur vide.
  • Inky -

Well you best speak to him as he has told me in pm November is way to late
  • Loffe -

Quote from Inky: “Gummi/Piff is the leader of the other swedish team if you want to message him and ask what he said to me ” He is not a leader nor from another team :) Maybe he missunderstood something.
  • Crassus -

Replied to a comment by Kytano_FR on Crassus’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bonjour, par ici :
    discord.gg/pzRDmt
  • Inky -

Quote from Loffe: “Quote from Inky: “So far 2 teams have pulled out of the next UK server due to the rubbish start date, The swedish team ” Cool this was more then i knew.//Leader of swedish ally :whistling:Gummi/Piff is the leader of the other swedish team if…
  • Kytano_FR -

Wrote a comment on Crassus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour, quel est le nouveau discord ???
  • Loffe -

Well obviously we want a sooner date but i have never said we will NOT play uk. Talked about it yes, but no clear decision have been made.