Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from The Devil: “Clearly worked for us ” I believe this is the attitude that makes the game boring. The attitude of "sim until day 220, the only attacks worth sending are on a WW" is something I could never and will never do. I understand it…
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Hawk’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further. Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.
  • Knuckles -

Replied to a comment by yardenpel on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Reply
    תשלח בבקשה הודעה ב-conversation דרך הפורום.
    לא קיבלתי הודעה ממך.
  • Hawkery -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Dev Diary.

Like (Post)
    For those who haven't seen the Travian: Legends Facebook post today. They have posted a very informative and well written blog: Dev Diary The Journey of a bug Its not often I see a blog and want to share it so well done to whoever wrote it and made me…
  • graculus -

Quote from Delta_DK: “ofc CTL has both hammers and deff, they have been simming the entire server, another bad episode of Vampire diaries ” So, it's about time you started to attack them isn't it?
  • Hawkery -

Replied to the thread Travian on mobile.

Quote from xNEMESISx: “Hello fellow Travian players. Out of curiosity how do you keep connected to Travian whilst on the travel? I am wanting to keep check on my account whilst away from the computer but I’m having difficulty finding a solution. My…
  • Hawk -

Liked Keyser soze_UK’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    Making alliances smaller to say 30 no naps no confeds until endgame and only allowed to confed once and join to 60 players tops maybe making endgame more interesting too and agreed to try and intice new members you have extended bp but give us of…
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    ^all those things you counted are annoying but don't bother as this large fonts, my eyes hurt every time i pop in to check notification. Please stop using those huge fonts. :)
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further. Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.
  • Dodger -

Wrote a comment on Baguette’s wall.

Wall Comment
    you are everywhere mr. mathias :D
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK3.

^all those things you counted are annoying but don't bother as this large fonts, my eyes hurt every time i pop in to check notification. Please stop using those huge fonts. :)
  • Lolz -

I also like big writing I also just want to annoy people because that’s what I do best I’m just a noob who always deletes after 16 weeks on a server smash my own alliance before I go and farm spike and the reason I do it is because I can and I love it
  • James uk3 -

Quote from Armour: “Fine, fine :D The text size is just driving me insane. :DWell here comes the font size 36... Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from playingwithfire: “A reminder but the insults are starting to move over into the area where I…
  • Sirius -

Has marked the post Tılsım/İnşa Planı Koordinatları by Turkish Power, on topic Tılsım/İnşa Planı Koordinatları as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Bu konu başlığı altında oynadığımız serverlardaki tılsım/inşa planı koordinatlarını yazıp güzel bir arşiv oluşturabiliriz.İlk adım benden gelsin. Travian Games in açıkladığı resmi inşa planı koordinatları. Kuzey Batı= (-18|30) (-35|4) (-45|37) Güney
  • James uk3 -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Didn’t know multi accounting on forum was a bannable offence
  • The Devil -

Meh maybe I shouldn’t maybe I have better things to do than read all the boaring things
  • The Devil -

• The Devil -

• -SR -

An anti competitive quad without a real opponent works for most people. Whether you have enough deff is to be seen. Maybe now Betrayed don't have to worry about Losers, they'll think about starting something up vs CTL.
  • notorious crunchie -

It's a matter of respect. From what I have seen of your anonymous posting, that is something you know nothing about.