Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Edeb_ES -

Wrote a comment on Edeb_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    No, no, maybe later :p
  • Wazzo -

Replied to a comment by A burN! on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola amigo :v
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

Ahhh okay, you're a friendly at the moment then. First time I've gotten to interact with you or anybody from your alliance.
  • Yar_NL -

Replied to the thread TS6 UK6 Statistics.

• Ziko_Sama -

Wrote a comment on Disconnected’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bien le bonsoir
    je suis désolé d'avoir usurpé l'identité de multihunter mais j'ai trouvé ça marrant...
    histoire d'arrêter leurs convs qui sont nazes arrête comme dit jésus^^
    bref désolé si cela ne rentre pas dans le cadre et remettons un peu d'humour…
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “Yep, we should take advices from you guys, you are pros at timing attacks! Especially same second cat attacks with 4 sec difference. ” If the ridiculous chiefing op you put together was anything to go by then yeah, you probably…
  • -SR -

Liked Ayath’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have to cater to MJ and SR's egos yup. Wasn't worth arguing with them - have you tried ? I quite like R & Dull - might be a cool name for you two ?
  • Ayath -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Yep, we should take advices from you guys, you are pros at timing attacks! Especially same second cat attacks with 4 sec difference. Quote from Ayath: “Not as their cannon fodder, as they would so love for you to do. ” You…
  • Ayath -

Quote from Marksy_UK: “If you can sim up 400k defence in a week then I will be impressed. Not impossible I suppose... Quote from -SR: “And I think saying null would've won if not for Feneris' hit is a bit overzealous. We weren't working with…
  • kylekc -

Replied to the thread TS2 Artis.

We were only 32 fields away from the Unique Architect and sent within 5 mins, had to be quick with that one. We were worried we may bounce on it though as there was a lot of Nemris and GOT players around it.
  • Definix -

Wrote a comment on Definix’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What goes around, comes around ^^
  • Ayath -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Often come back? Your hammer will only be doing one hit this server and it won’t be coming back lol ” You have a point, the last 3 times MJ sent my army out, nothing came home ... Damn your monopoly on buckets
  • MartinJames_UK -

• notorious crunchie -

Often come back? Your hammer will only be doing one hit this server and it won’t be coming back lol
  • Dark Minion -

Wrote a comment on Edeb_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You need a dual? Or someone to play with :D Cause im bored and no servers starting!
  • MartinJames_UK -

Quote from MarkokraM: “Yep, we should take advices from you guys, you are pros at timing attacks! Especially same second cat attacks with 4 sec difference. ” You should yeah, unlike when you attacked us, our hammers often actually come back from…
  • MarkokraM -

• Ayath -

Some of us are, some of us aren't, a bit like you I guess. Some land 24 ahead, some land 12. Just adds to the fun. Sometimes timing matters.
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from mutley_UK: “Weren't you the guy who said it was impossible for a 50 man team to make 400k def in a week? ” Nope
  • mjolnir -

Replied to a comment by roman2 on roman2’s wall.

Wall Reply
    шпигуєш на москальскому форумі? бачив вже взагалі убрали українську мову з гри)