Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• kekAAA -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x + | + UK dual interest.

Quote from Sjangetjuh: “PM me for an interview, Dutch, across the world, not on any server yet. Looking for a dual as well.... ” Quote from Str33tKaos: “and mee? ” hey guys, top 20 acc on TT2018.international, 15c-150%,teuton, looking for dual,…
  • kekAAA -

Replied to the thread Golder available.

top 20 acc on TT2018.international, 15c-150%,teuton, looking for dual, im gold user! :) add my skype, bixi333 CHEERS..
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

What do you mean take down Pyro's try of going for the HoF? I'm confused? All I ever said regarding Pyro was that he asked me a few times if I intended to go WWK and I assumed that was because if he stuck around he intended to go for one himself. How…
  • Natiri -

Liked The Scribe’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Just so you know Natiri is lying she did not just make popcorn
  • Keyser soze_UK -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Making alliances smaller to say 30 no naps no confeds until endgame and only allowed to confed once and join to 60 players tops maybe making endgame more interesting too and agreed to try and intice new members you have extended bp but give us of…
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Like (Post)
  • MarkokraM -

i'm just guessing here, didn't know it's that bad on your account :/ i actually might return there yes, .hr is pretty nice domain, not as much forum active as i like but more competitive, which is nice. GotN, feel free to join there once in your game…
  • mutley_UK -

you Can't do anything right can you lucky Quote from MarkokraM: “Well if this is just starting to be who's gonna throw the worst insult then i'll go. Sad that this is the words you turn to when there's nothing left to say. Congrats Mutley :thumbdown: ” Fuck…
  • MarkokraM -

Like (Post)
  • The Scribe -

• MarkokraM -

Liked graculus’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “I like improving my game, if you think it was mediocre, i won't argue with you about it. I just played 2 servers on uk, one without gold and now this uk1, and never seen so many people refusing to improve anything in their game…
  • MarkokraM -

Quote from -SR: “Also, just because I'm in the HoF with a hammer, does that make me a HoF chaser? On that server, I was given a task by my alliance and I did a pretty good job of it with the tools and time I had at my disposal, not sure why that's a…
  • KnowToFail -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Net_throll_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    plz continue its very intresting to hear about the inner workings of mfh. Also i just made popcorn Mutley are u deleting:O
  • -SR -

Also, just because I'm in the HoF with a hammer, does that make me a HoF chaser? On that server, I was given a task by my alliance and I did a pretty good job of it with the tools and time I had at my disposal, not sure why that's a negative thing? :/
  • graculus -

Quote from MarkokraM: “I like improving my game, if you think it was mediocre, i won't argue with you about it. I just played 2 servers on uk, one without gold and now this uk1, and never seen so many people refusing to improve anything in their game…
  • PerVium -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    plz continue its very intresting to hear about the inner workings of mfh. Also i just made popcorn Mutley are u deleting:O
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

@playingwithfire of course I wouldn’t expect a decision like that to be made based purely on what uk thinks. I don’t see why US or AU couldn’t also have a meet if someone from those domains was prepared to organise it, or perhaps if it was going…
  • PerVium -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I've probably made more people delete in the NW than anyone else in the quad, but good try mate. And there's nothing wrong with being a mediocre player. There is something wrong with being a hypocrite though. If you're going to point the finger and pass…
  • Natiri -