Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• chainsawdaz -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Game Mechanics.

Like (Post)
    Back in 2013, we (or rather, Brian) decided to celebrate Travian: Legends' birthday with a special game release. In the meantime, this has become a tradition. Since then, we release a new annual special every September, and it always has a name. This…
  • Trudn -

Now follows USB_SI.

Follow
  • Matrix -

Replied to a comment by newqazter on Matrix’s wall.

Wall Reply
    * bản beta thì cần code, nhưng bản sinh nhật chính thức trong tháng 9 thì không cần code nhé bạn
    * có 1 máy chủ thường dự kiến mở ngày 9/8
  • Ameno -

Posted the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Game Mechanics.

Thread
    Back in 2013, we (or rather, Brian) decided to celebrate Travian: Legends' birthday with a special game release. In the meantime, this has become a tradition. Since then, we release a new annual special every September, and it always has a name. This…
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Game Mechanics.

What Travian: Legends Travian: Path to Pandora General Map Flat 801 x 801 Europe 401 x 401 Regions No regions 87 conquerable regions Victory points No An alliance has 50% territorial control and the "securing" cool-down timer has already…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    From what I hear old friends crunchie and Locke are back in the same allimce in uk4 lol Wonder how long it will take them to figure out what account lockes actualy on 8o
  • Eurypedes -

Wrote a comment on pattycake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Errrm, thanks for the follow... Not sure it's appropriate for me to say what I like, lol
  • A-nub-is -

Now follows Final Word.

Follow
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

I wonder what could have bought about such a reunion Ow well I guess enemy’s 1 server friends the next as they always say