Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Has anyone in 90s got those LVL 21 crop lands with a 150% oasis bonus?
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup: I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away different things…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Our top egypts are all sitting on more than 2.5m slaves..
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win people loose people…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

• Ritzy Sparkle -

Liked Who dat boy’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Ye ZA was scrapped same time that the Indian domain was merged into AU.
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from BlackBlade: “@Eric Rasputin .ZA is still alive? I thought they killed that off a while back. ” Well, I remember playing on za1 a while back ... Maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I don't think it has closed. And with the new website of travian, its…
  • Who dat boy -

Ye ZA was scrapped same time that the Indian domain was merged into AU.
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

While I certainly understand the complexities of merging the English domains, it wouldn't be unheard of in the gaming world for them to be together. One might say they should have been from the start. While I certainly am not a fan of Kingdoms, they…
  • Dread -

Posted the thread Log in issue.

Thread
    Hi there, I have registered on uk3 server and activated the account. I did not choose a race at first, when I came to choose I had to log in. It will not let me log in, does not send me a password reminder and will not let me register my email again.…
  • MadZ -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • BlackBlade -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Quote from Mercedes: “If this works well, I wondered if it would be possible to do something similar in a couple of months but with players, alliance leaders perhaps selecting one experienced and one new player from their alliance to have the…
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Yeah just Make an account called 'Book Keeper' or something, which has the sole purpose of recording post arte/endgame data?
  • kekAAA -

Replied to the thread Log in issue.

try to find it in email, on neceserry messages,unwanted mail or something like that..
  • BlackBlade -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    Hi Ameno Can you set a time and date either 7pm on a weekday or a Saturday morning and we will fit in with you, preferably for the week after next or next Saturday? Discussions so far have mainly been about gameplay, with the obvious biggest concern…
  • Nozzle -

Replied to a comment by TIRSINULAN on Nozzle’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bitti uzerine yuksek bile yaptim :D
  • Dread -

Posted the thread Log in issue.

Thread
    Hi there, I have registered on uk3 server and activated the account. I did not choose a race at first, when I came to choose I had to log in. It will not let me log in, does not send me a password reminder and will not let me register my email again.…