Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Saulboy -

Wrote a comment on Nickz_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Me suena tu nick , de dónde hemos jugado juntos ??
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Should try reading the forum rules then shouldn't you
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from Locke Lamora: “Damn groot can't decide what buildings he wants in his capital, his population is all over the place 8| ” Groot losing his lv16s/15s twice now must hurt. But apparently not according to some players! Rumour has it a player from…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Well asking not to raid the villages is fine, but you guys were using Grids troops even after Grid had died, so you don't really have a leg to stand on.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Lolz’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    I also like big writing I also just want to annoy people because that’s what I do best I’m just a noob who always deletes after 16 weeks on a server smash my own alliance before I go and farm spike and the reason I do it is because I can and I love it
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Armour’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Edit: Large text.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Damn groot can't decide what buildings he wants in his capital, his population is all over the place 8|
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from The Devil: “Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked The Scribe’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Just so you know Natiri is lying she did not just make popcorn
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Net_throll_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    is hard to consider any account your on to be a potential wwk. You have to make it to the end of the server to have one of those
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Everyone on this forum trashtalks each other and it's all good fun. But I think you do it more than most Lucky and when you do it, the problem is it's just boring because there's no point even taking a potshot back at you as you're barely even on the…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    so because I wouldn't share them with you that made them bad did it lucky? The only thing your food at is hitting that delete button. You've done it twice on uk1, you guna go for a third time?
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Don't know why you talk so much smack when you're such a mediocre player yourself Lucky? Why are you criticising others for being poor when you yourself have never amounted to anything in this game...
  • The Devil -

tbh without people who do nothing untill day 220 it would make end game boring no ? They actualy make a bigger impact than you think of no one done they then it would be oh look there at level 95 there going to win instead a wwk can hit anytime and…
  • Some months ago I conceived what I call The Veteran Legends Project. For different reasons progress has been slow and it hasn't seen my full attention. However I see now as a good time to bring forth a portion of the project more publicly. Thanks to the
  • Marl -

Liked Hawk’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further. Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from The Devil: “Clearly worked for us ” I believe this is the attitude that makes the game boring. The attitude of "sim until day 220, the only attacks worth sending are on a WW" is something I could never and will never do. I understand it…
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Hawk’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further. Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.