Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

I very much doubt TFSC will team up with SWM. The two's history goes back years and as far as I'm aware they've never teamed up. If SWM haven't got anything else I'll be very surprised. I'm expecting quite a lot to come.
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope, tintin needs more sleep than my cat who likes to sleep 23 hours a day and is awake when I am trying to sleep. I think we need another fluttering of wings from the Norwegian butterfly.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hahahaha learn to send same second waves you noob you just got cut!!!! Wait...
  • APenguinOverlord -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “"So Pyro, why did you get fired from your first job after just one day?" "I was talking to my mates on Skype whilst playing Travian. I thought that was allowed?" ” Better teach him to take a crap every 10 mins :thumbsup:
  • APenguinOverlord -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Ask him, he got a job for the first time in his life. Little Pyro is growing up. ;( ” RIP rank 1 raiders medal
  • kashi_AU -

i think they have noting much left. May be few play hammers and hoping to bring down few level to give chance to tfsc, its a war game so there is also a possiblity of tfsc teaming up with swm. Within next 24 hours things will be all clear. As if they…
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Deleting Accounts After Purchasing Gold.

@Armour it has been this way for several years. There are no warnings about this in game. I will check the Answers page to see if it is there and if it isn't there, I will suggest it being added there.
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked ItsMe’s post in the thread Deleting Accounts After Purchasing Gold.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Armour: “Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is…
  • MadZ -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    WELL, on a plus side if nothing else you're consistent. Consistently failing at chiefing that is :)
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

What's your thoughts, SWM send when GoT reach 97?
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Yeah i reckon server is over soon, max 2 weeks... swm will probs target GoT is my guess
  • Yorkshire Yoda_UK -

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “96 days left is my guess aka 29/7/18, at 7:30 pm ” LOL. Seriously, they're on the way. Just a question of when. Another question is, do SWM have enough to take down both GoT and TFSC? And if not, will they hit one and…
  • twixielalle -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Thanks for the laugh guys :D Converter - Battle reports Travian Sounds like more fail coming soon too :whistling: ” You do know that that is Fenrir timing an attack so he could cut waves on Alexhols cheifes right?
  • twixielalle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Natiri: “You do know that that is Fenrir timing an attack so he could cut waves on Alexhols cheifes right? ” Really? Oh, I had no idea. My bad.
  • SavageInvader -

Like (Post)
    WELL, on a plus side if nothing else you're consistent. Consistently failing at chiefing that is :)
  • twixielalle -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Natiri: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Thanks for the laugh guys :D Converter - Battle reports Travian Sounds like more fail coming soon too :whistling: ” You do know that that is Fenrir timing an attack so he could cut waves on Alexhols cheifes…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “98 days to go till we see real swm hammers launched on natars :) ” 96 days left is my guess aka 29/7/18, at 7:30 pm
  • FatherOfEvil -

Like (Post)
  • Natiri -

Like (Post)
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Natiri: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Thanks for the laugh guys :D Converter - Battle reports Travian Sounds like more fail coming soon too :whistling: ” You do know that that is Fenrir timing an attack so he could cut waves on Alexhols cheifes…