Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• sorrywecan -

Posted the thread gladiator helmet.

Thread
    * ‭1×‬ Helmet of the Gladiator * 33 * 601538 * 0:00:0? * bid this is crazy where we get 6000 gold for first helmet on server? travian earned some money :thumbdown:
  • Deaderpool -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    I can't resist a metal band with a hurdy gurdy youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

well this is happening...any millionaire willing to dual with me to get me one of those helmets? :D wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…a8e16c39a719ee7261b0f31e6
  • Kytano_FR -

Now follows PopCorn.

Follow
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to a comment by Corts on Mysterious Stranger’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Mate, keeping your friends together is a tricky business. Treat them the same you would like to be treated, help them when they need your help the most and they will help you when your time to need them comes...
    Step on their balls just once and you may…
  • PopCorn -

Now follows Kytano_FR.

Follow
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Thats a good insight dsv, and well done on achieving your goals for the server. Im glad it wasnt just to win, and my opinion on you has grown as that seemed like an honest post. Maybe others can follow suit? Medusa, can you put up your original message…
  • Corts -

Wrote a comment on Mysterious Stranger’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi my problem with rommel and his group. They came to my alliance to help
    We were doing a big push on bonus and other things
    But they kicked most players including myself. Then started attacking us.
    I changed accounts but sadly others didn't have…
  • Lemon -

So ehm...I was told slow servers would be chill? Guess I will have enough gold for the rest of the round once the auction on my ghelm ends :thumbsup:
  • daz -

1× Helmet of the Gladiator 17 401539 1:53:23 Not enough silver. 1× Helmet of the Gladiator 12 300939 6:23:41 Not enough silver. 1× Small Shield 19 51000 0:58:45 Not enough silver. 1× Small Shield 8 50001 3:06:43 Not enough silver. 8|
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Thats a good insight dsv, and well done on achieving your goals for the server. Im glad it wasnt just to win, and my opinion on you has grown as that seemed like an honest post. Maybe others can follow suit? Medusa, can you put up your original message…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Dsv_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    i will not quote anyone in this post . first of all i have to thank people : my sitters { dionysus and kettricken } , my ww sitters { dionysus, kettricken, sj711, llamatron}, si-tron and ddaux0r for wwr help , leaders of MM { Medusa, dionysus, llamatron…
  • Mod Deadpool -

Replied to a comment by iRonik on Mod Deadpool’s wall.

Wall Reply
    But... I need to pee. ;(
  • MORNINGSTAR -

Replied to a comment by MORNINGSTAR on Ziraku’s wall.

Wall Reply
    oh pantes..0812 8443 3999
  • Bourne Idle_UK -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • Loric -

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…a8e16c39a719ee7261b0f31e6 Which lastest the best part of 2 days.
  • Wrank -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • DaegontheSnake -

Liked Dsv_UK’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    yes - mint moved before the merge yes - we were more after the merge { 60 + 60 } about treasury - sj suggested that . but as u saw i had treasury on 10+ villages so i could have moved an artie anywhere
  • Wrank -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Nice read, always good to see things from others perspectives. I don't usually post on forums, but you went to such effort, kudos! Thank you for the battles and for picking up the alliance and making a game of it. For a time we were worried you were…
  • Rtelling -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…a8e16c39a719ee7261b0f31e6