Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Cali -

Replied to a comment by Aarmin on Cali’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi Aarmin, unfortunately I am a Mod for the UK/US and do not have any responsibilty for servers, I only deal with the forum. You would need to contact the CR for the domain you are playing in with any game queries.
  • Hell's Lullaby -

Liked daz’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It seems like another defining moment for Travian. Honestly, well done || I don't blame the forum guys, although trying to control the conversation by offering a tease into 2018 was absurd. By 2018 half the players will have gone just in time for the…
  • daz -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from Cali: “I would be more than happy to open and help with a thread that would hopefully help. There would have to be pretty strict rules though, as I wouldn't want such a thread to descend into a slanging match or people just flaming. But I…
  • Cali -

I would be more than happy to open and help with a thread that would hopefully help. There would have to be pretty strict rules though, as I wouldn't want such a thread to descend into a slanging match or people just flaming. But I do believe that…
  • Meme -

I understand why everyone is so upset regarding the price increase. I can tell you that your MODs, SMODs and CMs are all doing their best to make your voices heard. Please don't shoot the messengers, we have got some new faces on the forum who are…
  • Andi -

The actions/lack of actions past month or two is unsettling. Hence, It's a good idea Moogle, and also one that I have suggested a couple of times in the past months. Not only for the players that get answers to things and for hq that can take stuff back…
  • dario -

Replied to a comment by Aarmin on dario’s wall.

Wall Reply
    There is no information about these servers at this moment. I will update in forum once I receive it.
  • Nenuco_ES -

Wrote a comment on Huertini’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Eres mi idolo y el de @canna
  • Moogle -

(This is directly to the CM's who monitor and post on this thread) Is there any possibilty that anyone at Travian HQ (and not the CM's) could have some sort of AMA, or even to come onto the forums to discuss the price increase and other issues in person
  • daz -

Liked Amalgon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “urlmic-drop.png ” Great Job. Useless.
  • daz -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Isn't a mic drop supposed to be when you make an irrefutable point or something? Maybe this is more accurate? Angry-mob-Simpsons.jpg
  • daz -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Even if you do fix the bugs, how does that justify the price increase after a sustained period of bugs? We haven't seen any actual justification for a price increase that hasn't been immediately debunked. Its just embarrassing.
  • daz -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I can say with confidence that they do take our reports seriously. Lemon you prowl the .COM domain so you should know better then anyone that they do as you have seen me work the threads during incidents and problems that…
  • Aarmin -

Wrote a comment on Meme’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello dear friend
    Please provide information about these servers and their features
    ts30.travian.com/
    ts31.travian.com/
    Are these servers perfectly normal?
    Or are they somewhat different from normal?
    Please explain if possible
    Thanks sincerely
  • Aarmin -

Wrote a comment on dario’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello dear friend
    ts30.travian.com/
    ts31.travian.com/
    Thanks sincerely
  • Aarmin -

Wrote a comment on Cali’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello dear friend
    ts30.travian.com/
    ts31.travian.com/
    Thanks sincerely
  • Aarmin -

Replied to a comment by Aarmin on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Reply
    thanks dear
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from Cali: “Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. I touched on it on the thread I made about spam bots etc.…
  • Cali -

Quote from MadZ: “Starting to get embarrassing now. Recently CMs and Mods have been useless and probably the worst contributors to threads and this thread just confirms that. I touched on it on the thread I made about spam bots etc. Templar, probably…
  • Offspring_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

lol there's no bluffing from our side, we've voted for Turkey Christmas day. RD and Null have played you, we were secretly allied all server long so we've had 3 WW's eating up your hammers, We've already got invites waiting in the embassy to join in the…