Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from nic: “complete and utter disappointment, that's what it was. just cant get the team players these days. planning was great, attackers were great. but the rest...................... ” Planning was great? I saw two attacks on…
  • Trickster -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on Dren’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol
  • MuchachoNL -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from Baguette: “Yes ? Muchachk ? ” I wonder if we wave some herring in the direction @MuchachoNL tends to hide in if he will come out of hiding ” Nope, no herring for me. Quote from The Devil: “The devil is…
  • The Devil -

The devil is always here to listen to your whispers sommer If it’s not pwf next I will hear no more whispers from them however :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

And then I have to disappoint you, Trickster. Only me, the flying thing ;) whisper some words in the Devils ears
  • Trickster -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Well I would throw this back to pwf but seems they don’t like replying to my pms @sommerfuglen_NO helped me tho <3 Maybe sommer can can whisper in your ear for me
  • Trickster -

I'm pretty sure a moderator/CM/SuperModerator/Support/Multihunter is gonna post next. More specifically, my dear sister Stellamini
  • Trickster -

Liked Wolkenengel’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Nope. Pe-We-eF
  • Trickster -

Liked Yowie’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    I'm hungry for a Baguette.
  • Trickster -

Liked sommerfuglen_NO’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    And I give you a :bat: instead... What about Trickster?
  • Trickster -

Liked Stellamini’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    I am here, on my way to work! The devil?
  • Trickster -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    Aye it is me I hear my little minion has been playingwithfire again Be careful that’s how little hands get burnt
  • Trickster -

Liked Yowie’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    As a firefighter, I can attest to this. Maybe Lemon will pop in?
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    Or a tiny butterfly maybe? Stellamini?
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    Yeah, of course I am here, waiting and waiting and waiting, don’t want to work today. Is there a little angel next?
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    I'm an angel!! ;) (with just a touch of grey on my wings) Wolkenengel, are you here?
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
    Yes, you’re an angel! <3 Yowie, are you an angel and be the next one here?
  • The Devil -

Well I would throw this back to pwf but seems they don’t like replying to my pms @sommerfuglen_NO helped me tho <3 Maybe sommer can can whisper in your ear for me
  • Trickster -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Like (Post)
    No Yowie here. And he isn't an angel at all. He threatened me with drop bears so not an angel. Just here playing with yarn and drinking some tea. Thinking playing with yarn sounds good today. I am sure the other yarn lover will agree once she stops…
  • playingwithfire -

No Yowie here. And he isn't an angel at all. He threatened me with drop bears so not an angel. Just here playing with yarn and drinking some tea. Thinking playing with yarn sounds good today. I am sure the other yarn lover will agree once she stops…