Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Yowie -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• themightyreds -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

a very active uk4, can't be bad, its usually a bore fest
  • themightyreds -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Can't wait to play a merged server with more of these American snowflakes lmaoooooo
  • themightyreds -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Merged Domain, looking for team from all over the globe..

Like (Post)
    So you guys are volunteering for the combined team that @davebates747 is looking for?
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Quote from joey_moey: “That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain. edit: and given how prone you are to wrecking people for no obvious reason, I doubt many silent…
  • MuchachoNL -

Replied to the thread Merged server name.

• QaBuS -

Now follows efsane_52_TR.

Follow
  • Flying Squad -

Now follows Be2-e4.

Follow
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Replied to the thread Merged server name.

Quote from ..............: “Talking of Rugby, just got tickets to see England vs New Zealand in November. Jealous much, Ritzy?? ” Can't believe you are even asking, so to answer - just a tadge! :huh:
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ..............: “Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't…
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Liked ..............’s post in the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't need to confirm my account…
  • Ridcully -

Replied to the thread UK1 end of server awards.

graham has since progressed to EC in every villa, raiding oases hours and hours away, but he's attackers ribbons for it
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Quote from ..............: “Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't…
  • WIM -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Please report all cases of bullying. We cannot let these criminals get away with it! Here is how to report a case of bullying, just follow the link: Contact the police - Police.uk Also on the topic of offensive coordination, that was literally the most…
  • SERIFAS1 -

Now follows Shanti.

Follow
  • .............. -

Liked Ritzy Sparkle’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • .............. -

Replied to the thread UK2 Discussion thread.

Quote from HarLi: “Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account. There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source. ” I don't need to confirm my account…
  • CETINCEVIZ46 -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Buradan bu yazımı okuyan sayın Travian oyuncularına sesleniyorum. Eğer benim gibi düşünüyorsanız bunu belli edin. Bu oyunu hep beraber oynuyoruz. Herbirimizin fikirleri ayrı ayrı önemli. Bundan dolayı elimizden geleni yapalım. Saygılar.
    İyi oyunlar...