Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• striga_COM -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • senapsgas -

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • MintMuffin -

Like (Post)
  • Mr.Paranoid_IL -

Now follows lior07_IL.

Follow
  • Dodger -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    You had to point that out, now have you? :D
  • Dodger -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “ Mobile app!...It will unfortunately not happen right now, due to a lot of outdated/legacy code, but they are rewriting a lot of stuff (which is also why we recently have been experiencing a lot more bugs than we usually do...Whether…
  • Who dat boy -

Like (Post)
  • potatis -

Wrote a comment on Bad Ghost/Lejon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Var det skönt när jag sparka dig i fejjan luder. Jag njöt som fan att sticka kniven i dig din jävla grisfitta!
  • Safiren -

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Quote from Lemon: “ Mobile app!...It will unfortunately not happen right now, due to a lot of outdated/legacy code, but they are rewriting a lot of stuff (which is also why we recently have been experiencing a lot more bugs than we usually do...Whether…
  • D0MBIRA -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hocam bu moderatorleriniz tehtit olmadigi halde kurallara aykiri bir durum olmayan bir resmi siliyor duzenliyor ve 3 gun ban yiyorum ilgilenirmisiniz
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Like (Post)
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

You had to point that out, now have you? :D
  • potatis -

Wall Comment
    Psyksjuka luder hora!
  • potatis -

Wall Comment
    Dö din jävla hora!
  • chainsawdaz -

Like (Post)
  • FreakZz -

Like (Post)
  • Happy -

Like (Post)
  • Dodger -

Like (Post)
  • Mercedes -

Like (Post)