Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• FarisNO -

Posted the thread Where is the Australian forum ?​.

Thread
    Where is the Australian forum ?
  • Travian018 -

Posted the thread Need Experienced dual:.

Thread
    Myself: - I have Travian for over 10 years on a variety of different servers. - I have played as every tribe and playstlye there is. - I use gold and play seriously plan? - Looking for a dual or two for com4 (16 days in) which is a good time to hop on. -…
  • Travian018 -

Replied to the thread Golder available.

Hey I have a top roman account that just started, feel free to add me on Skype to chat: travian018 I am also a gold user which is great.
  • Travian018 -

Liked elraton’s post in the thread Golder available.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, 26 yo from London! I played Travian for some years and during the last 4 I made a break. Looking forward to come back and have fun, possibly with an experienced team. Since I have to learn again how to play it correctly, Im available to…
  • The Devil -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Like (Post)
    Want a dual? :whistling:
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

• rastogi2008 -

Wrote a comment on Chadev’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Yo, how are you Ghost
  • Locke Lamora -

Replied to the thread UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom.

Never fear people, i have got a new account and i will be knocking on GoT doors very soon, watch this space. :p
  • FireTeam -

Wrote a comment on Knuckles’s wall.

Wall Comment
    מה הבדל בין שרת רגיל לבין שרת Path to Pandora?
  • r3qu3sta -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. The big reveal of the new features is set to 09:00 UTC+1 on Monday 23.07.2018. After that I'll announce the winners of the guessing contest. Stay tuned! Cheers, Ameno
  • Lemon -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. The big reveal of the new features is set to 09:00 UTC+1 on Monday 23.07.2018. After that I'll announce the winners of the guessing contest. Stay tuned! Cheers, Ameno
  • Ameno -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

• jemmaleexx -

Liked dejaentendu_UK’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    A specific 90s member asked me, as a sitter, not to attack and account as it was there 12 year old daughters. Highly sceptical of this as well as some other things across at least 4 accounts. I’m not going on a public witch hunt against individuals.…
  • FarisNO -

Replied to the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

-Travailing time will not be the same. Speed is effected if passing throw sea or mounting. Example : Spy who can fly will be faster than spy on hours who is already faster than spy on feet. -We are going to receive an anonymous IGM telling us about the…
  • jemmaleexx -

Liked chainsawdaz’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    28l4s5k.jpgxKGJzEV.jpgCToy1zy.jpgKJkE9S3.jpgU2sBvJt.jpglmHkmzO.jpgVBqgkER.jpgcrYCXGe.jpg
  • Rozenfield_UK -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Travian: Path to Pandora - Guessing game.

Like (Post)
    New features that will be introduced should be: 1)Now graphics of game are going to be tribe specific as even showed in video so players will actually get the real feel of tribe when they check building overview page 2) Now another thing about which I'm…
  • The Devil -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Seems like someone was banned for multi accounting I would like to make it clear This was not the case someone spammed 20 of each res from bot accounts to the person then reported the account So GG
  • Schmitz' Katze -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread New standard map size for Travian: Legends game worlds.

Like (Post)
    62977-prequel-map-jpg
    Dear Community, We know you are asking for this feature for long time. Finally we are able to implement it in the Travian: Legends game worlds. What are we talking about? The reduced map size. You enjoyed it on Fire and Sand, and…
  • Psychopat_ID -

Wrote a comment on JINX2ND_ID’s wall.

Wall Comment
    masih maen ga