Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• dondurma gibiyim -

Replied to a comment by dondurma gibiyim on Mercedes’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :)
  • Eurypedes -

Replied to the thread UK3.

I'm led to believe that MM communications room is now filled with the sound of Silence.
  • ptitom2605 -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bonjour scyllo pour le concours paint un peu tard ^^ fr20 ptitom2605
  • Mercedes -

Replied to a comment by dondurma gibiyim on Mercedes’s wall.

Wall Reply
    OK...
  • Blazed -

Liked 2puggles’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote: “...culturally advanced. Although with Canada... ” ” The term "culturally advanced" and "Canada" should not be used in such close proximity.
  • MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)
  • 2puggles -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote: “...culturally advanced. Although with Canada... ” ” The term "culturally advanced" and "Canada" should not be used in such close proximity.
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    It’s important not to confuse what Mutley claims to have had for breakfast (Hidden Content) With what mutley actually had for breakfast (Hidden Content) This kind of mixed message is what is causing all the issues on this server.
  • NE Fan_UK -

Liked Antihypowchondriacx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    For me it's still quite the same - big groups formed before day 100. But I guess this is the "agree to disagree part" ;)
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Wrote a comment on Mercedes’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Treating people as machines may be scientifically and philosophically accurate, but it is a cumbersome waste of time if you want to guess what this person is going to do next.
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

It’s important not to confuse what Mutley claims to have had for breakfast (Hidden Content) With what mutley actually had for breakfast (Hidden Content) This kind of mixed message is what is causing all the issues on this server.
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Wrote a comment on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Comment
    şşşhhh, sen ne cüretle - verirsin? hayırdır? sen beni tanımıyorsun galiba? ben varya adamı yerim ayol.
  • Happy -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Can we merge with Brazil? They have some super fit ladies
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

sugar is good. even if everywhere is made a big fuss on cutting down on sugar, including the price increase on every juice bottle. Is just ridiculous from £1 to £2.50 for a 2l bottle of pepsi.... f###ng b####ards ;( Sommer next?
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)
  • Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Can we merge with Brazil? They have some super fit ladies