Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -KpaM- -

Replied to a comment by El_Legati_Ofensivo on -KpaM-’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sip xD Vosotros abrireis o es troll la presentacion?
  • Rinobit -

Replied to a comment by DO RE MI on Rinobit’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ciao :)
  • DO RE MI -

Wrote a comment on Rinobit’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao
  • DO RE MI -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    pero' strano tu non sei con gli Uruk, sbagliato settore start?
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya tengo unoooooooooooo jajajajjaja
  • lou_FR -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    bonjour,y a t'il un lien pour la préinscription pour le serveur 1,merci
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on Capitan Tan_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • poppyfresh -

Replied to a comment by Tiramisu_ES on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    eso tiene solucion
  • Tiramisu_ES -

Wrote a comment on poppyfresh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    yo no tengo friends :(
  • Seviii -

Now follows ThE_PoRReR_ES.

Follow
  • DO RE MI -

Wrote a comment on Team Anonymous’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao , non credi fosse difficile capire in che ally milito, lo sapevano tutti ma non associano il nick game a nick forum, per ora, ( almeno credo)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Yay MJ! Say yes Meme! Or should we become RDNMSMFH and all attack null? They are far too quiet! What have they been up to in the southern regions of the map
  • Vadembor -

Wrote a comment on Gyevocska_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Szia! Érdeklődnék, hogy lesz e magyar négyes szerver mostanában?
  • MartinJames_UK -

Speaking of WW naming. Is it too late to join RD? I think my ally are all blighted by insanity judging by the poll on it.... * Josh iz da best * * 7
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread 2-2-2-12 cropper and 3-3-3-9 croppers with variations.

• WIM -

Quote from Ovili: “But it is not possible to build a decent capital without gold. ” This is the bit I'm disputing. I do it every server, so it is possible, just less convenient.
  • Ovili -

Building your capital, is not about npc but about instant construction. You need 7-11 grand warehouse, and then a single crop from 11-20 is more than 40 days of non-stop production. But that's another topic. For sustaining the growth of a v2 15c as a…
  • WIM -

Quote from Ovili: “It is possible to build a 15c without gold. But it is not possible to build a decent capital without gold. But yeah it is really painful to build up a 2nd village 15c without gold. Especially if you are a pure simer. ” Strongly…
  • Moogle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Like (Post)
    Defo the biggest Unfortunately as tuna keeps reminding me, you actually have to use it for it to count :(
  • Moogle -

Quote from Mercedes: “Sounds like the type of plan you need a Unique Confusion for :thumbsup: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: ” Yeah!?! Well, you've just cemented yourself as the name of our WW; Meme smells 2k17 Nyerrrrrr