Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MadZ -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Quote from daz: “So the only one rammer you planned from Hege last round went to plan yeah? The one that never got sent? The one that you told not to bother sending in the end? Right? ” Always bitter about last round, you're like a 90 year old…
  • Senator1960_UK -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x UKX Who Will Win The WW Race.

Quote from kit: “OSA and ISTANBUL on •R• ” Well Done guys Great work very nice and made a lot of people happy...
  • Blaze -

Quote from kit: “It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. ” Or you could take your cursor, click and drag till the part you want to quote, and click on insert quote. ^^
  • Blaze -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by ThaRule on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Please state the server and account name
  • m.hudson -

Replied to a comment by arcane on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Reply
    and the account name ?
  • Koljan -

Wrote a comment on Bolchevique (Gaston)’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola Bolche; dime tu nick del cl1, el mio ya sabes cual es ;)

Saludos
  • Rock -

Wrote a comment on semp_94’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sono on
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from kit: “It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway. ” Click on the top of the quote (x wrote:) while you're writing your post -> click delete. I thought it was hard too before I…
  • daz -

Liked kit’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.
  • kit -

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” It is actually a real pain with the new forum system to remove the first quote. That's my opinion anyway.
  • daz -

Quote from Andi: “ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all. ” Yeah you can remove bits if you want, but who has time to do that? I mean, all this typing - haven't got time to…
  • Andi -

ya, but isn't there a way to quote the last post, instead of the whole convo? Seems to be set to auto-quote all.
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from Andi: “Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :p ” At least I'm livening it up :rolleyes:
  • daz -

Quote from Andi: “Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P ” Cluttering. Stirring. Winding up. That sort of thing yeah.
  • Andi -

Is it the new forum layout that causes you two to reply all posts, or do you enjoy cluttering up the thread? :P
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that…
  • daz -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really…
  • Tombo457 -

Quote from daz: “Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from daz: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from daz: “Lol. Yeah we have a secret pact :huh: No one getting "pissy", just the fact your being trying to fault them for something that doesn't really matter. Always have to…