Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Deaderpool -

Liked boombapnation’s post in the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Haggerbax_DK: “Quote from boombapnation: “Rumour has it, ZZzzz has been asking for help outside of their alli to def Nightshade's attacks. ” huh...? and your not even on the server. lmao how do you know. but i guess it make sense,…
  • Haggerbax_DK -

Liked boombapnation’s post in the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Haggerbax_DK: “Quote from boombapnation: “Rumour has it, ZZzzz has been asking for help outside of their alli to def Nightshade's attacks. ” huh...? and your not even on the server. lmao how do you know. but i guess it make sense,…
  • boombapnation -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

• Tombo457 -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Quote from Amalgon: “Yes. Because people took the WW This early as they dont care about winning. Where's Lemon too? Awfully Quiet. Must be scared you're going to try 0 another ally member. ” latest Quote from Lemon: “ Quote from Amalgon: “Where's…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Honey Badger’s post in the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Like (Post)
    I would like to nominate St George UK1 ..Superb Leader always willing to pass on information , help in any way he could .Joined UK1 to win and due to his knowledge did so with ease .....put himself out to hold the WW day and night for the Alliance
  • Haggerbax_DK -

Replied to the thread TS6 Rumor has it (UK6).

Quote from Dante: “Quote from Haggerbax_DK: “Rumor has it. That ZZzzz... have porblem with defending them self against 1 player. ” 0 fakes sent btwBut hey, at least they managed to take out half of my army :p ” that is hilarious :D Quote from…
  • Lemon -

Quote from Amalgon: “Where's Lemon too? Awfully Quiet. Must be scared you're going to try 0 another ally member. ” I'm busy queuing troops with my trainer...Oh wait.
  • ivonne123_CL -

Wrote a comment on Dren’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Andreu. :)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

The noms are all a bit of a mixed bag, theres the top players and allies who should be in there. Then you've top 20 alliances and nothing players who have a shout for no apparent reason.
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    Can someone tell people that nominating a person more than once does absolutely nothing?
  • Amalgon -

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Amalgon: “I see three alliances keen enough to take a WW Already, none are GTB.... ” Hence why I said 'WW win' and not 'taking a WW'... read-gif.gif ” Yes. Because people took the WW This early as they dont care…
  • ivonne123_CL -

Wrote a comment on Rouletteuv’s wall.

Wall Comment
    :*:
  • ivonne123_CL -

Replied to a comment by yosley on ivonne123_CL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Holi. :*
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Quote from Happy: “I’d like to nominate Lemon twice :) ” I'm sure you would love to do that...But to be honest...All the "special" nominations should get hit by the DQ-hammer...
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Quote from Thematic006: “I will nominate St George account, WW holders and winner of the last round of UK1. I have known St George for a number of years now and is always an outstanding source of information and knowledge. He went into Uk1 with the…
  • Easy_Moneey_FR -

Now follows Jannisary_Arrow.

Follow
  • Mysterious Stranger -

Replied to the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Yes mate Quote from Happy: “Yeah Exactly, But only on raids. So it wouldnt have effect on cata waves ” this is exactly what i was suggesting on another thread. A filter to separate the Raid from Attacks and the other way around. But another filter…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

I nominate crunch for that post. I guess he did some other stuff as well.