Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• iRonik -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKISyAEHJDM Nobanfordoublepostplease
  • Catz -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog.

Bug Fixes - Send Resources: Village name not saved when switching between villages - Map: The swords attack symbol when attacking/raiding are displayed in the wrong tile - Marketplace: Send resources: maximum portable amount of resources is not clickable…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

I think it's nice to consider burn victims as still pretty It must be very hard to live with something like that Also it's pretty unfair to say we played at 1.5 out of 5... We prepared for an enemy playing 5/5, we didn't need to use it, but it's there.
  • Scyth -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Antonio, just for the protocol... You guys allied JB before we started working with TFCS (also its TFCS not TCFS) for that one op... so you cannot say that you allied JB as a result of us doing one Quote from Corts: “well I got catas from Jb . Saying…
  • Scyth -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nick_UK: “travian-reports.net/us/report/…4,61842944ca1,61843079c89 it is the little things in life... that makes me smile. ” Quote from Nick_UK: “I normally would not post such reports..... ” It would be better you don;t post, yes…
  • Medusa_--_UK -

Liked llamatron_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Games are about fun, they're not meant to be played to perfection ... and throughout ... I know which side I'd rather have been on - the stark raving loony monkey madness one. Even though some of our competition has been poor at times and most of the…
  • MadZ -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “Look on the previous uk3 thread and that's how you attack. One rammer, one catter. They rebuild WW - another rammer and catter. Not rammer, followed by GW hits, followed by catter, wasting hammers that could be used to hit a WW.…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Look i'll help you settle this as an outside observer: MM - Pretty rubbish numbers, use spies when the competition is already dreadful. 1.5/5 Carnage - Somehow worse than the above 1/5 Arguing about MM/Carnage is like arguing who the prettiest…
  • Flying Squad -

Replied to a comment by harute on Flying Squad’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ist noch nicht zu 100% sicher, Wird evtl +/+
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from MarkokraM: “i have no idea what marksy told earlier and i don't care too much, i just saw your condescending post which made me puke. So i have no idea who told that. ” The only post out of mine and yours above that was condescending is…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Look i'll help you settle this as an outside observer: MM - Pretty rubbish numbers, use spies when the competition is already dreadful. 1.5/5 Carnage - Somehow worse than the above 1/5 Arguing about MM/Carnage is like arguing who the prettiest…
  • Stinkerbelle -

Like (Post)
    Quote from MarkokraM: “(especially you weren't part of this uk4), ” You said the only proper way to attack a WW was with a single WWR and WWK at a time - and refered to UK3 I believe for a place to see how real hits were done. You might have meant…
  • Stinkerbelle -

I'll give that a miss if it's all the same to you, it's mostly hot air and whining...a bit like a squeaky, well brewed fart.
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from Stinkerbelle: “I'm back after a long break actually. I've been disappointed by how quiet the servers are compared to my first server 11 year ago. Anyhoo...you guys are going on about how rubbish they are (MM) with their low defense and poor…
  • Stinkerbelle -

I'm back after a long break actually. I've been disappointed by how quiet the servers are compared to my first server 11 year ago. Anyhoo...you guys are going on about how rubbish they are (MM) with their low defense and poor hammers but they are still…
  • MarkokraM -

Like (Post)
    Games are about fun, they're not meant to be played to perfection ... and throughout ... I know which side I'd rather have been on - the stark raving loony monkey madness one. Even though some of our competition has been poor at times and most of the…
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “I am glad someone in here understands the game and can see through Marksy ” From some of the stuff you guys yourselves have said in here, I wouldn't climb too high on that horse ;) (haven't kept too much track of who said what…
  • DaegontheSnake -

Like (Post)