Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Scyllo -

Replied to a comment by IntheSky on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bonjour IntheSky,

Je te souhaite la bienvenue sur le forum :)
    Merci pour ton message et ta participation au concours !

Tous les concours sont "Modérés", ce qui implique que les réponses ne seront visibles qu'une fois le concours terminé.
    Cela évite…
  • Scyllo -

Replied to a comment by grat on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bonjour Grat,

Merci pour ton message !
    Je t'invite à tracer directement ta solution sur le labyrinthe.
    Il ne te restera alors qu'à poster ton image directement dans le sujet du concours, sans oublier de mentionner ton pseudonyme et serveur de jeu.

• Catz -

Liked Spencer’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    Very good Starset tune. Some new Bring Me The Horizon. youtube.com/watch?v=hvZxPWmnqeo
  • LadyvT -

Wrote a comment on urdd’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Beste Urdd,

Toen jij mij laatst aansprak, wist ik niet wat mij over kwam. Meent hij dit nu echt, kiest hij mij (en misschien nog iemand anders)?

Op Travian gaat het leven niet altijd over rozen... en dus hoef je ook niet alles wat er gezegd wordt te…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    For the record, most of the alliance leaders I've spoken to that were thinking of joining this server with their crews have confirmed to me that they still intend to wait. This server is about much more than just AA's challenge, as regrettable as it…
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.