Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Trickster -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    @Trickster, he got kicked for saying that this has been the most boring server ever and that leadership hasn't been great and the level of mistrust shown to new members is ridiculous. You'd kick a member for that? Of course you wouldn't, you'd ask them…
  • Orphen95 -

Replied to a comment by Jessica on Orphen95’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Discord, PM me for details :)
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

True, but he did contribute to your win didn't he? Seems a bit nasty to remove him and not let him have the win he helped you get? If you didn't want to play with him again just don't invite him back instead of a symbolic and vindictive kicking. Just my…
  • R0mmel -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from Corts: “well rommel. I would just like to point out you ( we ) never beat me at anything To use Dunkirk as your battle thought, shows you don't have a clue . Germany was fighting on the east and west. Also the ally troops were fighting for a…
  • alestorm -

Liked Catz’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Abuse, why am I sceptical about the level of 'abuse' medusa got? Oh yeah, its because he's a thin-skinned little dweeb who can't take anyone saying anything against him. I bet Hellcat barely said anything. The only one of those two weeping is…
  • Corts -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

well rommel. I would just like to point out you ( we ) never beat me at anything To use Dunkirk as your battle thought, shows you don't have a clue . Germany was fighting on the east and west. Also the ally troops were fighting for a good reason . So it…
  • llamatron_UK -

The issue ... arose AFTER his hammer landed, not before... so there was no need to kick use or abuse anyone before that. M received the abuse from him after his rammer landed ... and it didn't destroy a wall so he started to cry about it. Equally if 20+…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread TS4 WW Thread: The Last Stand.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game. ” You did what you had to…
  • -SR -

Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game. ” You did what you had to…
  • Shovel -

Liked R0mmel’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Corts: “Sorry not been on . Got bored and fell asleep. Well reading back I see nothen has changes the rats still lye and the good guys keep quiet. Well done Nick post plenty of reports. As for swm and jb . Is it time to day I told you…
  • mutley_UK -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “This is a historical moment, you can contact me if you want to buy a tshirt ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…70b65c23376c7d0f22b9539f0
  • Scarecrow -

Now follows Safiren.

Follow
  • Catz -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to a comment by zekiLiseli_TR on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Emre Altuğ geldi aklıma ateş falan deyince
  • sin3_ES -

Now follows Aryayami.

Follow