Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• SlyCat -

Replied to a comment by Archevil81 on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Türk serverlerindeki altınınızı başka ülke serverında kullanamazsınız.
  • nightmare_ID -

Wrote a comment on nightmare_ID’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kalo di speed aku bisa ajarin kwkwk, di normal susah blon nemu selahnya. Di speed minggu ke 2 udah trooping n cetak cata. Sambil kejar desa sampai 10 waktu arte, minggu ke 4 bb n ib jalan walau masih lv 8. Cuma capai karena antrian kgk bisa panjang…
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• Baguette -

• Ziraku -

Wrote a comment on nightmare_ID’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Salken om,

Boleh dong minta ajarin cara trooping tanpa raid? Ehehe^^
  • Archevil81 -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    merhaba, Türkiyedeki hesabımı kapattım, altınları israil serverina nasıl gecibilirim?
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Wrote a comment on dondurma gibiyim’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kelmangeeeeeeee kakooooo kakoooo şugarkeeeeee mageee kakoooo yandan geeeelll mage kakooooo kakoooo candan geeelll magee kakoooo mo kak kamiloooo biya westeee mo kak kamiloooo biya westeee me türbayyy dicaaa vilesgeee me haraaayy dicaaaa vilesgeeee…
  • iamrm -

Wrote a comment on Tovenaar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    beste.... ik wil even reageren over de laatste "prijsvraag" de sluitings tijd is niet gehandhaafd, en ook de bekendmakings datum niet, en op de 15e om 10:00 heb ik de moeite genomen om te kijken, en had ik de meeste likes. Echter kun je nog steeds liken…
  • Ruffian -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Bird -

Replied to the thread Uk1'Rumours and innuendo.

Quote from Bird: “ok shocked beyond about the rumours of a love fest between Betrayed and GotN are now FWB's :love: I'm hearing GG are broken heartened. :?: So come on ditch the dirt I want the gossip. who made the first move. did anyone play hard to get.…
  • dondurma gibiyim -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Wrote a comment on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Comment
    merhaba, Türkiyedeki hesabımı kapattım, altınları israil serverina nasıl gecibilirim?
  • Cooks -

Now follows Safiren.

Follow
  • dondurma gibiyim -

nope, it shouldn't be that difficult. I choose you lemon.
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FreakZz: “for others domains is this argument true ^^ ” I’m a mathematician. To disprove a theory you only need to find one instance where the theory isn’t true. If you want to do a comparison to prove it’s true for all the other…