Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• HeyecaN -

Wrote a comment on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kural ihlali olmayan mesajımı kaldırmak ? acziyetin göstergesimi

[url=https://hizliresim.com/3EN765][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/3EN765.png[/img][/url]
  • Kilroy -

Now follows Sebulba.

Follow
  • MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes??? I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^ ” I think that would be called ‘sitting out’ :P
  • Kilroy -

Now follows Joys the real.

Follow
  • Descnext_ES -

Now follows Kira.

Follow
  • mdfos -

Replied to a comment by Dalmei on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Reply
    veeehhh por que?
  • Dalmei -

Wrote a comment on mdfos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Feo y odioso!! :P
  • angelazo -

Wrote a comment on Aarc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Muchas gracias por el apoyo, saludos
  • mutley_UK -

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes??? I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^ ” I think that would be called ‘sitting out’ :P
  • mutley_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Like (Post)
    I would like to nominate @Meme/@'Mercedes' For all the work she has done on the forum this year. I had the pleasure of working with her for a couple of months and it was truly a pleasure, wish we could've kept working together. Here's some of the…
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Quote from mutley_UK: “I nominate 1.21 gigawatts from uk5 for building 3 wwks simultaneously And Martin James for his awesome offensive co-ordinations ” Assume you mean uk3. And i agree - anything that's been put in here so…
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from mutley_UK: “I nominate 1.21 gigawatts from uk5 for building 3 wwks simultaneously And Martin James for his awesome offensive co-ordinations ” Assume you mean uk3. And i agree - anything that's been put in here so far, he probably beat.…
  • Happy -

Like (Post)
  • Happy -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes??? I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^
  • notorious crunchie -

I would like to nominate myself as I’m sure you will all agree I am the biggest leg end there is
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Like (Post)
    I would like to nominate @Meme/@'Mercedes' For all the work she has done on the forum this year. I had the pleasure of working with her for a couple of months and it was truly a pleasure, wish we could've kept working together. Here's some of the…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

• Rtelling -

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

• WIM -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

I nominate Ra9, also known as Ra and Angel. He/they impressively hauls his/their cap fields up before arts, claims arts, steals arts, attacks and scouts, sends on WWs, and builds plenty of def in the process. He/They also creates plenty of inspiring…