Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

My biggest question is when will GotN actually start using their own defence against MFH hammers.
  • Kipud -

Wrote a comment on Burger.Chips’s wall.

Wall Comment
    שתוק תפה ציפס
  • King Trigon -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    i feel like this a nice way of saying that locke lamora is going to be ripped open like a diabetic kid opening a pack of smarties
  • The Devil -

Big question we all want to know is when mfh will withdraw there defence from there oasis and actualy use them
  • MarkokraM -

Liked Natiri’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    well because i am lazy i guess ;) and as i recall they where posted on discord. but now that u use forum again i thought they would be a nice addition to the debate about who is smashing who here is today btw: Chiefing attempt og small diet Converter -
  • MarkokraM -

i don't do discord, one of your members was particulary flakey when i was there...so every report posting in here is appreciated.
  • Natiri -

well because i am lazy i guess ;) and as i recall they where posted on discord. but now that u use forum again i thought they would be a nice addition to the debate about who is smashing who here is today btw: Chiefing attempt og small diet Converter -
  • MarkokraM -

why didn't you post them on tuesday then? It's not like someone ordered you not to post anything on forum....oh wait, that did happen :thumbup:
  • Natiri -

yup totally smashing us. GJ MFH ;) lets talk about the things that go well for u guys. so i would avoid talking about monday morning. in fact lets jump past that day :love: <3 what happened monday u ask? good question. glad u asked ;) MFH vs GotN: Converter -
  • MarkokraM -

you forgot 3rd type, the ones who try to steal small architect with 250cats and double targeting
  • Army of Kittens -

There are two types of players: -Good ones -Ones who risk their hammer on a small architect's secret.
  • vampi_PT -

Now follows Abreu_PT.

Follow
  • The Scribe -

Wow it looks like you guys are absolutely smashing GOTN, are you hammering away at them in offence also?
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    Added to the conversation Loki - GoTn - UK1 Linus - Uk19/20 Crunch - RD - uk3 And - TFSC Amalgon - GTB - UKx Andi - GTB - ukx Inhuman - GTB - Ukx Conversations this evening continue to be very lively with lots of ideas coming out. I don't think there…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Like (Post)
    That’s me out, will be asleep during that time on the weekend and at the pub during that time on weekdays
  • MarkokraM -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend! ” Cant be you, because your name is Mark!
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

That’s me out, will be asleep during that time on the weekend and at the pub during that time on weekdays
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

I like this guy already! So tell me more about these atoms?
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend! ” Cant be you, because your name is Mark!
  • Marksy_UK -

Like (Post)