Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Gijgul -

Wrote a comment on m.hudson’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi dear
    Please provide pre-registration options on servers
  • Gijgul -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread [UKX] Restart.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, Our server UKX will restart on Tuesday 28th November 2017 at 5am UK time as a Travian 4.4 server. There is no longer pre-registration. Regards, Your Travian Team UK
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Fool art time of change?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Are sure you can count properly? ” 2 + 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3, quick math. Yep, fairly sure I can count...
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread International Server Performance.

Like (Post)
    All jokes aside, if we all wake up at 4am instead of 5am and the artefacts aren’t out I will be permanently banned by 6am
  • alestorm -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, posting in all caps is considered spam. Anyone who posts in all caps from here on out will be treated as a spammer. Consider this your friendly warning. If you have questions, please contact any of the sMods about this.
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Fool art time of change?.

• Lemon -

Replied to the thread Fool art time of change?.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Are sure you can count properly? ” 2 + 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3, quick math. Yep, fairly sure I can count...
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread International Server Performance.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “All jokes aside, if we all wake up at 4am instead of 5am and the artefacts aren’t out I will be permanently banned by 6am ” You better make sure that someone is awake to spawn them in then :')
  • Lemon -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread International Server Performance.

Like (Post)
    All jokes aside, if we all wake up at 4am instead of 5am and the artefacts aren’t out I will be permanently banned by 6am
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread International Server Performance.

• notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

SEEMS HARSH TO ME all caps being the defining wording
  • Angeel_CL -

Replied to a comment by isissafrodithah. on Angeel_CL’s wall.

Wall Reply
    MUACK! <3
  • isissafrodithah. -

Wrote a comment on Angeel_CL’s wall.

Wall Comment
    eres amigo de Calde oye a mi ni me invita ese . besos amigo del alma ..un placer de esos grandes compartir este juego contigo ..
  • Amer_AU -

Liked King Trigon’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Goku/Whitewolf: “goldenboy are you GoT perun or Roking? i dont think that SWM would accept somebody who only types in all caps ” I assure you he is not from GoT :D
  • Amer_AU -

Liked King Trigon’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from playingwithfire: “Ladies and Gentlemen, posting in all caps is considered spam. Anyone who posts in all caps from here on out will be treated as a spammer. Consider this your friendly warning. ” the mod we need but not what we deserve :D
  • Amer_AU -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    thx mod ;) , now goldenboy wont speak in forum at all ;)
  • Amer_AU -

Like (Post)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, posting in all caps is considered spam. Anyone who posts in all caps from here on out will be treated as a spammer. Consider this your friendly warning. If you have questions, please contact any of the sMods about this.
  • King Trigon -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from Goku/Whitewolf: “goldenboy are you GoT perun or Roking? i dont think that SWM would accept somebody who only types in all caps ” I assure you he is not from GoT :D
  • Hobgoblin -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    thx mod ;) , now goldenboy wont speak in forum at all ;)
  • Hobgoblin -

Like (Post)