Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• tintin -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Quote from wishmaster3: “Quote from tintin: “What I think they are trying to do is to bring new pps to the game. We all remember what Travian used to be back then when it was pop, and I'm sure TG knows it even better. So they are trying to make the…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Ladysmith’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Things only go up, never down, unless you're a stalagtite
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from tintin: “What I think they are trying to do is to bring new pps to the game. We all remember what Travian used to be back then when it was pop, and I'm sure TG knows it even better. So they are trying to make the game a bit easier (e.g. less…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

Guess the hero doesn't count as troops :P
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

seems like settlers and elephants dont show up for some... i get that... but can someone explain me the photo above? where i have hero but no troops?!?!?
  • maskedhorror -

Having the same issue here , got animals from an oasis (wolfs, bears, boars and elephants) ... the first 3 show up in the right panel in the resource tab , however the elephant is not displayed there. I can see the elephant as part of the reinforcement…
  • tintin -

PNGPIX-COM-Thumbs-Up-PNG-Transparent-Image-500x848.png >> Big thumbs up to @Hell's Lullaby for his great comments! What do I think about the whole situation? Well first of all, you guys must understand that as any other company - what TG's working…
  • tintin -

Liked Hell's Lullaby’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    After reading almost all the comments I have to say that I feel that a lot of my negativity towards Travian lately since I came back (about 1 year ago?) is the same as yours, pointless. As much as I'd love to think so as it would make a lot of things…
  • Wizard_RU -

Now follows Lus.

Follow
  • Wizard_RU -

Wrote a comment on Wizard_RU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Всегда пожалуйста!
  • Ladysmith -

Things only go up, never down, unless you're a stalagtite
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Mods... i think its cuz uk pound dropped cuz of brexit... the pound will rise in a year or 2... will we get a reduction in price of gold when the pound rises? or is it just a 1 way thing?
  • tintin -

Now follows Lemon.

Follow
  • Armadillo -

Wrote a comment on Bram Stoker Draco’s wall.

Wall Comment
    test
  • Lord Kvasir -

Wrote a comment on Stellamini’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tycker du det är ett ok beteende att en ledning i en allians ska ägna sig åt mobbing?
  • Nadin* -

Wrote a comment on Wizard_RU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Спасибо большое :)
  • Quiller -

I did have +... and account was all the time open ... i looked regularly and really i would have seen it if the attacks were there (i allways watch especially for attacks...)... but proving it is offcourse not possible. MH told he forwarded it to…
  • Wizard_RU -

Wrote a comment on Nadin*’s wall.

Wall Comment
    С прошедшим!!! Всего самого теплого, милого и прекрасного!
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Quote from Quiller: “Much worse : 25 attacks were not visible on my account (s6 .nl) until 15 minutes before they arrived... main village gone... attack troops gone... account gone... travian is over for me. Such bugs are NOT acceptable (this is not…
  • MadZ -

Think you just didn't look properly. Also, why would the MH give a game issue bug to a forum CM...?