Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Drugan_RU -

Wrote a comment on Nadin*’s wall.

Wall Comment
    спасибки) ❤️
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

• playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

• MadZ -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WIM: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “If a non gold user gets one they have the choice of being one of the first to settle or getting enough gold to last them nearly an entire server. I know which one I would pick ” Nearly an entire server?…
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread TS1 UK1.

Quote from WIM: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “If a non gold user gets one they have the choice of being one of the first to settle or getting enough gold to last them nearly an entire server. I know which one I would pick ” Nearly an entire server?…
  • BilgiliAdam -

Replied to a comment by BilgiliAdam on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    multi hesaplar ? 4 Hesap bak çokta yakından tanıyorsun
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Quote from Andi: “What is the reasoning behind disallowing said fan site? Surely it's just to edit the site to be in accordance with the policy. I've read through the policy and checked the forum, and I can't see anything wrong (it doesn't breach any…
  • SlyCat -

Replied to a comment by BilgiliAdam on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hangi raporun ?
  • Mr. Seven -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Like (Post)
  • BilgiliAdam -

Replied to a comment by MaRdİnLi_TR on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ne var sanki hayali olsan
  • BilgiliAdam -

Wrote a comment on SlyCat’s wall.

Wall Comment
    raporlarımın sonuçunu göremedim ...
  • MadZ -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Discussion for Overall Server records.

Like (Post)
    Doesn’t look like anyone is going to answer your question Andi :(
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “If a non gold user gets one they have the choice of being one of the first to settle or getting enough gold to last them nearly an entire server. I know which one I would pick ” Nearly an entire server? Could last me four or…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Pete.H’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    DtS, Thank you for the kind words as you know I've been playing a while mostly in SE region but actually didn't know about forum page until a friend showed me this post! Thank you for all your help for the entire server it was touch and go there a bit…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Many in Carnage will be used to (read: dread) my long-winded MMs. I thought it may be a good idea to share Carnage's and my side of the story. This was my first Travian experience, but it is true what they say, it is an addicting game and will take over…
  • Marksy_UK -

If a non gold user gets one they have the choice of being one of the first to settle or getting enough gold to last them nearly an entire server. I know which one I would pick