Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Commander. -

Liked Inky’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    So .de are getting a new slow server starting on the 22nd, When their last slow server started at the same time as the last UK server ?
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Worst server imaginable.

Quote from KnowToFail: “Hey, so me and a few friends of mine were debating what would make the absolute worst server in the history of servers. Crowdsoursing ideas as well :D So far we have: 1000 total registered accounts 200 actual players playing…
  • Inky -

Liked Commander.’s post in the thread Worst server imaginable.

Like (Post)
    Aside from the last point, that just sounds like the average UK server. (Oh and of course, the worst server is one that takes 3 months to start since the last one! :rolleyes: )
  • Inky -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Worst server imaginable.

Like (Post)
    you missed some 1000 total registered accounts 600 Bots 200 actual players playing them each registering more than one account "cause they didn't like their spawn" and then complain when they get banned
  • KnowToFail -

Maybe some spicy drama. Stealing oasis from ally members to cause a coup :D
  • Stellamini -

Posted the thread [UK] Day 5: The Craftsman's Maze.

Thread
    To His Imperial Majesty, As you already know from previous messages, the first volcano wasn't the right one. I am thus headed to Syracusae. The more I travel to the south, the more Roman settlements I encounter. The roads are perfect: Romans' impressive…
  • Commander. -

Aside from the last point, that just sounds like the average UK server. (Oh and of course, the worst server is one that takes 3 months to start since the last one! :rolleyes: )
  • Arthur Dent -

you missed some 1000 total registered accounts 600 Bots 200 actual players playing them each registering more than one account "cause they didn't like their spawn" and then complain when they get banned
  • KnowToFail -

Posted the thread Worst server imaginable.

Thread
    Hey, so me and a few friends of mine were debating what would make the absolute worst server in the history of servers. Crowdsoursing ideas as well :D So far we have: 1000 total registered accounts 200 actual players playing them. The multis would also be…
  • shaiavr -

Wrote a comment on shaiavr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    סתם ככה, בלי סיבה.
    נעדרתי זמן רב מדי.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeBjhpw_Ee0
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

Since when does the Russian domain play by the rules? :thumbup:
  • KnowToFail -

Ur right, I should stop making sense! BRING FORWARD THE SERVER! WE SAID SO!
  • Inky -

and the reason Russia got theirs brought forward 2 weeks yet we have to wait 3 months You dont happen to be the new CM do you ? :p
  • KnowToFail -

They however didnt get Closed Beta. That might be the reason.
  • Inky -

So .de are getting a new slow server starting on the 22nd, When their last slow server started at the same time as the last UK server ?