Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Strazh severa_RU -

Liked seco_US’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Converter - Battle reports Travian Just for you Crunch. - Lots of love, Marx.....
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Seems like some more tries by GoT on the Unique Spy. Looks like it didn't go to planned on there end again by the looks of things.
  • -SR -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

And too late for the women as well. Mutley weren't you supposed to post some reports?
  • Wolkenengel -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    Note: a lot of reports were excluded either because there were simply too many of them and werent importatnt to the story, or I couldnt find it (aka. the Putin 110k hammer hit on day 90 or so). The time before the UK1 - round 12. The glorious days of…
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked Pignouf_COM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “Hold up, did fox send troops at a village that isn't a NPC?????? ” I sincerely hope that people NPC on their cap, but who knows...
  • notorious crunchie -

I don’t mind hearing it from women, it’s too late for me to care at that point. Men who linger however :(
  • Pignouf_COM -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from mutley_UK: “Hold up, did fox send troops at a village that isn't a NPC?????? ” I sincerely hope that people NPC on their cap, but who knows...
  • ELE -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    Note: a lot of reports were excluded either because there were simply too many of them and werent importatnt to the story, or I couldnt find it (aka. the Putin 110k hammer hit on day 90 or so). The time before the UK1 - round 12. The glorious days of…
  • KnowToFail -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Locke Lamora: “You disappoint me crunch :( ” Crunch isn't used to hearing this from men Women on the other hand....
  • KnowToFail -

Posted the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Thread
  • mutley_UK -

Hold up, did fox send troops at a village that isn't a NPC??????
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from Locke Lamora: “You disappoint me crunch :( ” Crunch isn't used to hearing this from men Women on the other hand....
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    There's an early termination clause in the contract that crunch gave me, as well as the obvious one server extension.
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Yes, you are correct. It was a cold, blustery winters eve, following what had been a long treacherous march through unmarked territory. The catapults, wagons and mules that pulled them had just rolled into camp as we sat down with our horns of ale and…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    So you want us to fight 4 alliances at once? :O Ive heard that can end badly...
  • APenguinOverlord -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I was told I'm not allowed to make fun of TIN over the recent OP so this is me not posting about it yet (Screw you Mutley, I will not conform to your regime!!!!)
  • BiatchAzzNiegga -

Wrote a comment on BiatchAzzNiegga’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Si, mi interesserebbe ancora. Se sei ancora interessato mandami un messaggio privato e discutiamo meglio.
  • Pignouf_COM -

My little finger tells me that GotN got a little busy lately. At least enough to set a few walls here and there. Of course, they got the fox but it was fun thinking of them running around setting those walls up
  • notorious crunchie -

• Locke Lamora -

You disappoint me crunch :( i'm many things but never a cheater, when you're this good you just don't need to cheat or play the angles like most do