Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Armour -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Well they made it longer than I thought they would! I don't believe anyone is surprised in the slightest by this morning's events ” Alright. I must just be really unobservant... What did I miss?
  • Tiki -

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour
    Je viens vers vous aujourd'hui pour vous faire part d'un petit soucis par rapport au Bug de négatif qu'il y a eu, J’espère que vous prendrez le temps de me lire et de me répondre honnêtement :)

Je n'ai pas été touché par ce bug, cependant…
  • Templar Knight -

Liked Administrator’s post in the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Like (Post)
    Most of you read the diaries of the participant of the Legends on Tour event. We also want to share something with you. The first thing we'd like to share is the Video Diary of the event. In the next weeks we will also…
  • boombapnation -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    so you're saying heimdall didn't try to chief LOTRs cap? even got 1 chief snipped, don't know why rest of them weren't killed though, noob move from both of them lol damn, my sources are obviously liars then
  • commander_UK -

Replied to the thread Best UK alliance ever?.

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “ My answer - Geoffles (other than Colt Seavers getting his hammer village chiefed. RusskyGB says hi) ” *One of his hammer villages. One of his smaller hammers still went on to be a 300k+ rammer I think. :p Anyway, it's the…
  • Tat Was -

Liked Administrator’s post in the thread Legends on Tour 2018 - Video Diary.

Like (Post)
    Most of you read the diaries of the participant of the Legends on Tour event. We also want to share something with you. The first thing we'd like to share is the Video Diary of the event. In the next weeks we will also…
  • JINX2ND_ID -

Wrote a comment on Cah_ID’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Wkkwkwk
  • wiedhanurul -

Wrote a comment on wiedhanurul’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • wiedhanurul -

Wall Comment
  • Aizen-sama -

Wrote a comment on Aizen-sama’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • graculus -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from MarkokraM: “so you're saying heimdall didn't try to chief LOTRs cap? even got 1 chief snipped, don't know why rest of them weren't killed though, noob move from both of them lol damn, my sources are obviously liars…
  • Fonzy87 -

Replied to a comment by eatprince_IT on Fonzy87’s wall.

Wall Reply
    <3 volo!
  • eatprince_IT -

Replied to a comment by eatprince_IT on regnosiciliano’s wall.

Wall Reply
    male.....ti sto scrivendo quindi sono nel tunnel insieme a te.....ovviamente con gli acciacchi del tempo...il cavallo zoppo, l'ascia che scappa dal legno :D :D
  • eatprince_IT -

Wrote a comment on Fonzy87’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ciao fonzyno sono Elisa capa indiscussa di Travian, vorrei parlarti non di game in privato.....:D