Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Blaze -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blaze: “Downloaded image and zooming in now into some of the notes posted on the board. The following is written on the board if someone is interested: Column 1: -> COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT -> PLAYER BASE -> Forum Rules -> Change edit function…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Quote from Blaze: “Downloaded image and zooming in now into some of the notes posted on the board. The following is written on the board if someone is interested: Column 1: -> COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT -> PLAYER BASE -> Forum Rules -> Change edit function…
  • kr harvino_AU -

Replied to a comment by moonlight(jordan)_COM on moonlight(jordan)_COM’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Didnt quite get you?
    Enemies?
  • Doom_NL -

Replied to the thread Efficient simming starting guide.

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Doom_NL: “Goodluck, it's in dutch :p ” Google translated the page for me. It's like having my very own babelfish! ” Google > Bing
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Donald Putin has stopped raiding and my raids start coming back with full bags... Pyro is ridiculous (not Jake, hes a noob)
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Betrayed are attacking you? #META
  • Sim_To_Win -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • Blaze -

Downloaded image and zooming in now into some of the notes posted on the board. The following is written on the board if someone is interested: Column 1: -> COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT -> PLAYER BASE -> Forum Rules -> Change edit function in forum -> Pillory…
  • Inky -

Like (Post)
    First of all, I need to address why the post has been delayed so much...As a lot of you know, I'm a student...And I do actually have exams to prepare for, which is more important than anything else at the moment. A lot of the information has already…
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Couple of songs for a Sunday, one metal and one electronic... youtube.com/watch?v=GpxFUo7oxWM youtube.com/watch?v=veQqPs5Q05k
  • alestorm -

Liked Yorkshire Yoda_UK’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
    Get over here babe... youtube.com/watch?v=swPt9HBRXuE
  • FANAPS -

Wrote a comment on FANAPS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ру5(17/18)-WEST WW
    ЧМ (17/18)-Prime(2-st)
  • Paperman -

Like (Post)
  • Dodger -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    You're getting a dislike for asking for likes (does that still enter me), other than that, nice post. Any thing further on these bits on the board? wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…9bf8ababdee7144536e1c456b Flat out no?
  • D0MBIRA. -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Özelinize mesaj attım bakarmısınız
  • daz -

Like (Post)
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Quote from Cretin_UK: “Looks like its time for a Meta. Incomings from CTL and -FOL- on us, the NE and SE, who as far as I am aware there has been no interaction with to date. If they are getting involved in the SW then its not too…
  • Blaze -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    You're getting a dislike for asking for likes (does that still enter me), other than that, nice post. Any thing further on these bits on the board? wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…9bf8ababdee7144536e1c456b Flat out no?
  • Mercedes -

Like (Post)
  • notorious crunchie -