Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• PFK_UK -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “#BestModEver ” :huh: 2ndBestModEver *
  • PFK_UK -

Liked Meme776655’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys It would seem I’m not to be one of your forum Mods any more so I’d like to take the opportunity to say goodbye officially, thank you for all your support during my time as a moderator. I’ll be reverting back to my @Mercedes account so please…
  • LittleMissTrouble -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Removals.

Like (Post)
    Question: Do TG just remove people from posts without decent reason or warning or telling them now? Starting to get deja vu from the laika days.
  • pablotro_01 -

Wrote a comment on pablotro_01’s wall.

Wall Comment
    siempre en travian...
  • Deaderpool -

Like (Post)
    Hi guys It would seem I’m not to be one of your forum Mods any more so I’d like to take the opportunity to say goodbye officially, thank you for all your support during my time as a moderator. I’ll be reverting back to my @Mercedes account so please…
  • MadZ -

Liked Bob Hawken’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Well what a surprise - as numerous of you know I am not much of a fan of this format anyway but to lose an experienced hand in Meme (I don't know Cali I'm afraid) is a pretty sickening thing. What makes it worse is the lack of an explanation. I think I…
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
    Seeing it as Meme started this thread, I feel like some people are forgetting about Cali, who has been modding the forum for years, if not a decade...Feels really weird to see them both leave at the same time...Not sure the forum will ever be able to…
  • MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    #BestModEver
  • MadZ -

Like (Post)
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Hot keys.

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from MadZ: “Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from Happy: “The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed ” The…
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

I wasn't much around lately and just came back to see two mods apparently left...it's pretty hard to understand why that happened. Sad day for uk forum,but nevertheless, it was nice having you as mods meme and cali :D
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread Staff Changes (arriving and leaving).

Like (Post)
    It is with regret that I announce the departure of MOD Lemon On behalf of all the players and crew, I thank you for your hard work moderating our forums and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
  • sph1nX -

Replied to the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Haven't had much encounters with you, so can't write an article, but still wish you all the best in the future. Quite a shame to see good friendly mods go.
  • notorious crunchie -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Templar Knight: “I just checked and it is not closed. I think it is because of where it is located on the forum now. That was not my call to put it there but can move it for awhile if you want. EDIT...Let me also say that the thread is not
  • MarkokraM -

Like (Post)
  • MarkokraM -

Like (Post)
    Question: Do TG just remove people from posts without decent reason or warning or telling them now? Starting to get deja vu from the laika days.
  • Matrix -

Replied to a comment by Lupin_VN on Matrix’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bạn dùng email đăng ký nick gửi thư tới admin@travian.com.vn để mình xác nhận, kiểm tra và cấp lại danh hiệu nếu trước đó có được sơn nick.
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread UKX Meme thread.

Like (Post)
    Feeling the need to bump a Meme thread right now...
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Bye folks and thanks for all the support.

Like (Post)
    Unfortunately, I don’t think Cali is aware that she has left yet so has been unable to say goodbye from her official account. I was just lucky that I managed to get mine in a few seconds before it was removed. I’m sure she will say something when…
  • Presuming Ed_UK -

Like (Post)
    Seeing it as Meme started this thread, I feel like some people are forgetting about Cali, who has been modding the forum for years, if not a decade...Feels really weird to see them both leave at the same time...Not sure the forum will ever be able to…