Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• selomaniac_COM -

Now follows Turkish Power.

Follow
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to a comment by the doctor number 1 on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Reply
    my wall is not the place to post any answers for a contest. If you posted in the thread then what domain was it in and I can take a look
  • ChOcO49 -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

S0 2018 is going to be a great change/improvement for travian. Any one who has played any length of time are laughing their heads off . Been there watched it go splat so many times. Most people see a game down due to maintaince message and groan. …
  • slow ciliatus -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Sorry, but will you take care of a nationalistic direction in here?
    wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/4…ostID=6825430#post6825430
    Or shall i write to another moderator?
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from Marksy_UK: “You're definitely the bad guys! I mean, why won't you just let us win as well!? Let's just put our differences aside, nobody attack anyone and just wait out the server. That gives everyone a fair chance of winning, right? Also I…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    If I was Travian Games, and I was looking at building a business case around "how to increase revenue going forward" this is how I would approach this. Now, this is not just me taking the piss. I am the CTO of a technology startup company and have been…
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from Happy: “Unless that was dk2 then it must be from the forums ” Think I only played dk1, but not sure. But I did post a lot on the forum :p
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from mutley_UK: “RD start a fight with everyone on the server then say they're happy to let null win just to spite us and yet some how we're the bad guys. ” You're definitely the bad guys! I mean, why won't you just let us win as well!? Let's…
  • Happy -

Quote from wishmaster3: “Quote from Happy: “Just recognized him from Danish servers ” Really? Didn't play on .dk since like the 2nd server.. So that must be like... 2007/2008? Though I did post occasionally on the forum after that ” Unless that…
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from Happy: “Just recognized him from Danish servers ” Really? Didn't play on .dk since like the 2nd server.. So that must be like... 2007/2008? Though I did post occasionally on the forum after that
  • the doctor number 1 -

Wrote a comment on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i posted an answer to the winter maze
    where is it ?
    why dd you delete it?
  • tintin -

Now follows Safiren.

Follow
  • tintin -

Now follows The Burninator.

Follow