Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• APenguinOverlord -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Stop pretending you have a life, you wouldn’t be playing travian at all if you did
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread AA - What the future holds for our old bones!.

nice, so we are going to have some fun server. if its starting soon, I would like to join it with some good team. Seems my own team will be busy in other server, but i am pretty free these days. Available to be hire. Any one looking for a dual. inbox…
  • Mitmate -

Replied to the thread Path to Pandora: Looking for competition.

And it must take a really crappy player to pick that then..... Anyone seen my paddle?
  • Rick Grimes -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Selamlar dostum travian PATH TO PANDORA ya kaydolucam ama hangi e maili yazarsam yazayım onaylama e-postası gelmiyor ?
  • Rick Grimes -

Wrote a comment on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Selamlar dostum travian PATH TO PANDORA ya kaydolucam ama hangi e maili yazarsam yazayım onaylama e-postası gelmiyor ?
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UKx 28 - Rumour Mill.

Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread Path to Pandora: Looking for competition.

If you're playing a server with the 2 new tribes then you kinda have to play as them since they are very overpowered and unbalanced compared to the normal 3 tribes. Gaul is officially the worst tribe on pandora.
  • Hdoc -

Liked Tanky’s post in the thread Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread.

Like (Post)
    Aaaah, so all those vils around 100/-100 just randomly spawned there? :)
  • Final Word -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Wrote a comment on Scyllo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bonjour Scyllo, au sujet du concours en cours (sur les traces de Shu), est-ce possible de changer le compte de jeu pour les récompenses avant qu'elles ne soient distribuées? Je vais peut-être reprendre un compte sur un autre serveur et laisser en plan…