Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Liked Amer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Nah King Trigon this server atleast GoT will not be going for hall of fame records like our previous server. we will be more focused on engaging the enemy. :)
  • Ritzy Sparkle -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Its nearly Friday!!! Get those party pants ironed and rock on out to my summer playlist from the 1980’s. 8) Sorry to take up so much room, but it was hard to choose. ;) youtube.com/watch?v=eFjjO_lhf9c youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Alliance Leaders Meeting.

Added to the conversation Loki - GoTn - UK1 Linus - Uk19/20 Crunch - RD - uk3
  • Dark_storm -

• Delta_DK -

Wrote a comment on Galaxy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hei loko q pasa??? jejejeje
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    ill be blunt, if you spike you're a ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
  • Plague Fyre_US -

Liked Spencer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Da5id_UK: “looks like some action between GoT and R4C - any reports :) ” As you wish... Converter - Battle reports Travian - GoT him good 8) Converter - Battle reports Travian Malbec was sneaky sneaky. I was silly and started sending home…
  • Dren -

Replied to a comment by Raymands on Dren’s wall.

Wall Reply
    <3
  • Dren -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on Dren’s wall.

Wall Reply
    <3
  • kashi_AU -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Nah King Trigon this server atleast GoT will not be going for hall of fame records like our previous server. we will be more focused on engaging the enemy. :)
  • _Storm -

Replied to a comment by _Storm on Raymands’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No te sabes el vídeo 7. Ingenuo tú, Hulio.
  • cris@ -

Liked alestorm’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated scouter, and even with the arti I can still lose hundreds…
  • chainsawdaz -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated scouter, and even with the arti I can still lose hundreds of scouts each day. ” oh boo…
  • _Storm -

Wall Reply
    Muy feo el negativo
  • _Storm -

Wall Reply
    Es lo que dice el que quiere ser negro
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “the scout arti is way too OP. without it you need what, 60k scouts to not get scouted? Quote from alestorm: “I am currently a unique arti holder and dedicated scouter, and even with the arti I can still lose hundreds…
  • alestorm -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    I don't feel that the art is overpowered. On intense server I as a defcor can't go with one scouter, they are being lost faster than one account can rebuild. Balance between off/def scouts was adjusted recently btw, it was much easier to scout before.