Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Meme -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

MEET THE EGYPTIANS Meet the Huns! These give quite a bit of information. There are also discussion threads on the tribes in the forum. Their statistics are in the Help section of the game and in Kirilloid. Travian :: Troops Travian :: Troops Hope…
  • LOL XD -

Wrote a comment on TravWuki’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Multiacc. :D
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Any helping material out here regarding these new tribes, Is the Egyptian a pure defensive tribe, or there is any thing good for offense, any good raiding troops. How about playing it as an offense. As at first glance they seems to be pure defense.
  • Rtelling -

Replied to the thread Gold Sale.

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Lemon: “I guess MartinJames won't get the title of grumpiest user this year. ” I think rtelling has a long way to go before he tops me there. Unless he's got a program for that too. ” Cannot admit i am…
  • LOL XD -

Now follows SrNoob_HU.

Follow
  • Woland -

Wrote a comment on Woland’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Haladj tovább, nincs itt semmi érdekes!
  • alestorm -

Liked Dante’s post in the thread TS6 Server 6 Battle reports.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante: “(Hidden Content) ” since this forum isn't working and it won't let me edit my previous post for no apparent reason, i'm gonna have to post it again because it's bothering me 60892908ea1.png Enjoy
  • kumdanKale -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Merhaba odin abi,
    yeni server ne zaman başlar bilgin var mı en azından şu kadar sonra duyuru yapılır belki diyebilir misin?
  • GOLDCo Gang.. Flex! Flex!_HU -

Wrote a comment on GOLDCo Gang.. Flex! Flex!_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    <3
  • Juno77 -

Wrote a comment on GOLDCo Gang.. Flex! Flex!_HU’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hála Isten ilyen gyökér nem is kell . menj nyalakodni Baddyval az olyan taknyok valók hozzád buzuljatok taknyok.
  • notorious crunchie -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Gold Sale.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “I guess MartinJames won't get the title of grumpiest user this year. ” I think rtelling has a long way to go before he tops me there. Unless he's got a program for that too.
  • Thematic006 -

Liked Dante’s post in the thread TS6 Server 6 Battle reports.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dante: “(Hidden Content) ” since this forum isn't working and it won't let me edit my previous post for no apparent reason, i'm gonna have to post it again because it's bothering me 60892908ea1.png Enjoy
  • Lemon -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “I guess MartinJames won't get the title of grumpiest user this year. ” I think rtelling has a long way to go before he tops me there. Unless he's got a program for that too.
  • THE COCK -

Now follows yen_BR.

Follow
  • Happy -

Like (Post)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread Gold Sale.

• sph1nX -

Replied to the thread TS6 Server 6 Battle reports.

I prefer the looks of T3 reports over T4 anyway. :D
  • Dante -

Quote from sph1nX: “Your first post is perfectly fine, don't know why re-post same image. :p ” Mistakenly used T3 version instead of T4... It bothered me :P
  • sph1nX -

Your first post is perfectly fine, don't know why re-post same image. :p
  • Dante -