Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread UK3.

wow, who ever sung it, the song is classic, after listening it for 4th time i start getting its lyrics, lovely song. I also like the one share by yoda, this one is simple and classic, with out any extra affects. one can understand it clearly and absorb…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UKx 27 Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it that OMG merged with Hegemony... Forgot to post yesterday :saint:
  • Ameno -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to chrome-translate…
  • Ameno -

Liked Schmitz' Katze’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    0 0 That's where GOTN are storing all thier hammers, send everything at it
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Well mutley can organize it for you KTF, he’s brilliant at off ops
  • twixielalle -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    There is no big meta no matter how much u try to spin it. it takes 2 brain cells to rub together to figure out why things have happened as they have Can we get over it already :D
  • twixielalle -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    It’s important not to confuse what Mutley claims to have had for breakfast (Hidden Content) With what mutley actually had for breakfast (Hidden Content) This kind of mixed message is what is causing all the issues on this server.
  • twixielalle -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)