Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Jamrasta -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Travatar: “Thought it best to leave this here.. :wall: travian-reports.net/us/report/6902049ac7f Scouts: "Mr Vane.. I don't feel so good.." ” Went to send the scouts this morning and was like “where the %€#¥ are they?” Then saw that…
  • doogle -

Replied to the thread Best UK alliance ever?.

Quote from Cheken: “Old time player here, Cheken/Donkeyote and then Dodger662 back from the good old 3.6 days coming to see how bad T4 has gotten now (after looking, yeah... I'm not making a return still) I remember some great times with Angels as…
  • KnowToFail -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

• -SR -

Not really, I don't consider that I can influence where you send those untouched hammers you've been simming all server. I'm sure you've already picked out your targets to be honest. I'm sure a few people on the server will try to whisper in your ear and…
  • lols -

And yet, we will still be approached by mfh to help them fight GotN in endgame when the time comes. Probably by you personally...
  • -SR -

No but genuinely? At least we've been active and at war with what is clearly the best alliance on this server. You've been in a quad with the worst alliance on the server, call yourselves spoilers and don't have anything to show for your time here. I…
  • lols -

dignitiy is good thing to play for, i can't see betrayed or mfh having any left though, so please, feel free to be besties here and insult everyone who puts different opinion :thumbup: P.S. using lube is only smart way to do it!
  • Marksy_UK -

Quote from lols: “Quote from -SR: “CTL is a spoiler alliance? That must be why they decided to hand over the U Architect for a Small Trainer! ” Much better trade than giving small boots away for free though... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ” I'll have you know i defended those…
  • KnowToFail -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sorry guys, didn't notice you were even on the server given you've enjoyed a nice little simfest with FOX for the last 6 months. What have you guys decided to play for? You haven't smashed anything, you haven't taken a WW, you've just sat in a quad with…
  • Dheerav-Crimson -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sorry guys, didn't notice you were even on the server given you've enjoyed a nice little simfest with FOX for the last 6 months. What have you guys decided to play for? You haven't smashed anything, you haven't taken a WW, you've just sat in a quad with…
  • Locke Lamora -

Liked The Devil’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    So basically what I’m reading is all the people that got bashed from uk1 have joined uk4.....
  • -SR -

• The Devil -

So basically what I’m reading is all the people that got bashed from uk1 have joined uk4.....
  • lols -

Is it collaboration though? Seems like you bent nicely for GotN to uhm, well, something.... Anywho, maybe the same happened with ctl and betrayed aswell. Who knows, who knows?
  • RaveInTheGrave -

Replied to a comment by Wolkenengel on RaveInTheGrave’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Vem hahahaha
  • The Devil -

Liked lols’s post in the thread The tragic tale of KnowToFail.

Like (Post)
    That's all nice chitchat notorious crunchie but by brief check of gettertools players can notice that account you're accusing now of cheating wasn't even close to grey and chiefed just 1 spawn next to cap village. Donald Putin - Players -
  • -SR -

Oh are you guys collaborating too? Must have missed that.
  • Milesias -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BossLady: “First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! ” Maybe for you personally - but here on the forum, it's considered bad form not to show troop numbers ;)
  • Milesias -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread End Game WW's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BossLady: “First of all Posting Reports with troop numbers is bad form ! secondly They thought they could walk all over purge, but they didnt get plans !! ” Actually that may be your belief but for those of us not playing the server, we…
  • damianto -

Wrote a comment on damianto’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Colonel Hans Landa of the SS

Running the security for the premiere...