Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• -SR -

Replied to the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

I mean this doesn't even register on the richter compared to some of the things I've had done to my accounts by other alliances, seen done or participated in doing in this game. This is part and parcel of Travian and is what makes it worth playing really.
  • joey_moey -

That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain. edit: and given how prone you are to wrecking people for no obvious reason, I doubt many silent readers will chime in.
  • Marksy_UK -

Literally nobody is agreeing with you, sorry to say :(
  • joey_moey -

You are probably right on that one, I joined late enough that that was before I had any influence (if ever I had that) I don't see much difference though, except if NS or NGU had started out in the SW. We are pretty equal on all fronts, and the teams…
  • -SR -

Lesser alliances? Don't you guys have 7 more players than us and 800 average pop too??? Would you rather we just sat around simming all server? From the way you said "in my day" it would imply you know a thing or two about this game and how it's…
  • WhatTheScott? -

I hear TIN are looking for friends... their numbers have taken a major hit lately for some reason
  • Marksy_UK -

Our guys asked for it by being where they are... But sinc who is right next to them didn't? "Lesser allies"... You're rank 1. Could pick the post apart even more but tbh I think this could be Crunch trying to wind everyone up, nobody is this…
  • WhatTheScott? -

Liked KnowToFail’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from joey_moey: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and…
  • joey_moey -

Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be…
  • Marksy_UK -

Liked WhatTheScott?’s post in the thread UK4 Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from joey_moey: “ Oh, and your other targets made no sense except to draw defenses elsewhere. ” So a well planned set of targets then? Do you understand how off coordination works? The idea generally is not to let them stack defence in the…
  • KnowToFail -

Quote from joey_moey: “But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with? ” They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It…
  • Marksy_UK -

Please report all cases of bullying. We cannot let these criminals get away with it! Here is how to report a case of bullying, just follow the link: Contact the police - Police.uk Also on the topic of offensive coordination, that was literally the most…