Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Burninator -

Replied to a comment by Mouse-Keyboard on The Burninator’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ouch. The joke is weak with this one.

No...no it is not a picture of me :p
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Rumour has it TFC are about to crush Core on the border. Converter - Battle reports Travian The first of many! Will post a few of these at a time until we splat. ” Nice hit. waiting to see more. welldone.
  • -zyr- -

Wrote a comment on -zyr-’s wall.

Wall Comment
    coucou !
  • Mouse-Keyboard -

Wrote a comment on The Burninator’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Is this a picture of you?
    i.imgur.com/Nke0KbV.jpg
  • Anze -

Replied to a comment by sph1nX on Anze’s wall.

Wall Reply
    correct
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Old Travian.

Lol... I have. It's worse now because of VPN. But, I think what they meant by it not being safe is that in the old version VPN is not needed to cheat since it is much easier.
  • blackpapir -

Wrote a comment on Ankica’s wall.

Wall Comment
    kada krecu serveri ? posto nigde ne mogu da nadjem kog datuma, pa ako moze odgovor. hvala.
  • lydiacless -

Wrote a comment on lydiacless’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Wallbeds can help turn just about any space into a comfortable place to sleep! They take up little space and leave plenty of room for your home office, craft room, kids play room, workout room or dining area.

View more: pasadenawallbeds.com
  • sph1nX -

Wrote a comment on Anze’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your name sounds like you're not from AU, perhaps origins from central/south EU?
  • Blue -

Replied to the thread TS2 The Rumour Mill.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Rumour has it core can't take a bit of banter ” I am not convinced that is the case. My reason being that when TFC and Core™ were in talks about a merger Corts seemed quite interested and even had an alliance vote about it…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Rumour has it TFC are about to crush Core on the border. Converter - Battle reports Travian The first of many! Will post a few of these at a time until we splat.
  • Enki -

Replied to a comment by Inerfo on Xtronger’s wall.

Wall Reply
    genial
  • Enki -

Replied to a comment by Raavan on Enki’s wall.

Wall Reply
    jorge.ochoa793
  • Raavan -

Wrote a comment on Enki’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi,Will u be playing NLX,I can join as ur dual,if u r interested add me on skype bharadwaj54
  • Marl -

Liked m.hudson’s post in the thread Fire & Sands Regions.

Like (Post)
    attachment.php And here is a list with the regions, posted for the previous annual special. Location and names are the same. Note that in Fire and Sand the regions that used to belong to Artefact of the Fool now do not have any power, but they give…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 The Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it core can't take a bit of banter