Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from Soveia: “My own idea is to get a similar feature to what we have in Kingdoms, but without essentially binding the player to the king's decisions. When a player starts the game, they can request to be another nearby player's mentee. A mentor…
  • The Jester -

Posted the thread UK4 Restart Discussion.

Thread
    Originally posted this in “Questions & Answers” but believe this to be a more appropriate section: Just seen the news that UK4 fires up again in a weeks time! I am returning back to the game and the server after a 5 year break so looking to pick up…
  • The Jester -

Posted the thread UK4 Restart.

Thread
    Just seen the news that UK4 fires up again in a weeks time! I am returning back to the game and the server after a 5 year break so looking to pick up where I left off. Was just wondering if any of the old players or alliances are still about and planning…
  • Rtelling -

Replied to a comment by Moogle on Rtelling’s wall.

Wall Reply
    <3
  • The Jester -

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread [UK4] Restart information.

Like (Post)
    Dear players! We're happy to announce that UK4 server will be restarted on 25.06.2018 at 07:00 UTC+1 * Version * T4.4 * Speed * x1 * Tribes * 3 tribes Your Travian: Legends team
  • boombapnation -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    The real challenge is dealing with us on the forum and you have failed spectacularly with that
  • boombapnation -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead servers
  • boombapnation -

Liked MarkokraM’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    ^don't forget defensive pact/confed with betrayed combined with that :thumbsup:
  • boombapnation -

Liked mutley_UK’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    didn't realise we have 400 players in our alliance...
  • Lemon -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Final Word: “You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types…
  • Final Word -

Quote from Mercedes: “Quote from Final Word: “You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types…
  • Ameno -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Forum ideas.

Like (Post)
    UK forum has undergone a lot of change in the last few months, including cross alliance discussions moving to DISCORD, community Tavern games like WvV moving to their own dedicated forum and a general change in active people leaving and new, much less…
  • Ameno -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • Ameno -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Elisa_UK: “So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100. ” People add villages on farmlist when they become inactive, mostly for at least 3 days. No one…
  • Mercedes -

Quote from Final Word: “ You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types of accounts are…
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Final Word: “If you actually read what she said, you suggested a mentor system similar to that in Rail Nation. She is suggesting a mentor system based on Kingdoms. Still different. ” it's still a mentor system