Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• eslokeay -

Replied to a comment by eslokeay on The Dum Beast’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ya me retire,espero no volver mas,aunque quien sabe jeje no enserio ya me quedo en el retiro.
    Mucha suerte en tu siguiente aventura,veo que repetireis el server 5
  • I think this is a wonderful project that we can take on as a community. I'll be glad to help in any way I can :)
  • Whizzywig -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Hawk -

Liked Final Word’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    1. This isn't needed, imo. I think the average number of players on an account is 2-3 already. It gets pretty crowded with more than 3, which in most cases I doubt they mesh flawlessly without overlapping online time and switching villas on each other.…
  • Hawk -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    In the spirit of @Ameno suggestion that alliance leaders' should use the forum to communicate their ideas, these two were given to me by one of our most long standing alliance leaders. He was reluctant to post them himself but asked me to put them…
  • Hawk -

Replied to the thread After a player has passed away.

Sorry to hear about the news :( it's a very difficult issue to resolve fairly and although I'm not in-game staff, I can imagine it's a difficult topic for MH to handle when this does come up. Several years ago we lost an alliance member just before…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from BlackBlade: “ Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war…
  • BlackBlade -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Wow. I walk away from the thread for 36 hours and it explodes! Lots to reply to. Quote from Elisa_UK: “So many players complain about dwindling player numbers but when someone puts forward a good suggestion to try to encourage new players (like, stop…
  • iRonik -

I understand it's not really fun to see your passed away mate being farmed, but maybe locking him up would be a waste of good villages and oasis? Not like his account will last forever on that specific server, they'll be gone sooner or later anyway. :|
  • iRonik -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Well asking not to raid the villages is fine, but you guys were using Grids troops even after Grid had died, so you don't really have a leg to stand on.
  • The Jester -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

I was the WardellHTID17 account, leader of The SEA alliance. I know it was considered a bit of a joke alliance but with the players we had we did surprisingly well :D With regards to spawning location I am yet to decide!
  • KuRGaN_TR -

Wrote a comment on Bu JACKSON’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Slm
  • Blaze -

Liked Delta_DK’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mutley_UK: “well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead…
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Quote from Happy: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Think we are a bit passed that now to be fair ” Who passed? ” The past.
  • Happy -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Think we are a bit passed that now to be fair ” Who passed?
  • Antihypowchondriacx -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread After a player has passed away.

Like (Post)
    Quote from FatherOfEvil: “botn ” HE ADMITS IT! xD
  • notorious crunchie -

Think we are a bit passed that now to be fair
  • BlackBlade -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    He said that it's such a small part of the population, that it doesn't make sense to police - not that there weren't any. Anecdotal evidence of a single account with 8 duals does not mean that it's a common occurence. That aside, in regards to…
  • Delta_DK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Antihypowchondriacx: “What about the people who aren't in that chat? The Skype loyalists... ” PM your ingame name, then i can sent it.