Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• BreakSkins -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared to lose your hammer, it's okay, I'd hate to lose all my spears too :/
  • -SR -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I just want to thank GotN for coming back to the forum, I've missed this.
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked SavageInvader’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Delta_DK: “You are punching on players you "know" you dont get walled on, just to be safe ” Sounds like Jörmungandr to me... Damn supply villages :whistling: ” Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is…
  • Roadrunnerx -

Like (Post)
  • Pablecito95 -

Like (Post)
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from Delta_DK: “You are punching on players you "know" you dont get walled on, just to be safe ” Sounds like Jörmungandr to me... Damn supply villages :whistling: ” Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is…
  • Jake -

• SavageInvader -

• Roadrunnerx -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof. ” I thought the same until I caught SR in bed with YajYaj
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked -SR’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APenguinOverlord: “ Also SR, an honest question - if you were chiefing active players, why wouldn't you use 6 chiefs and do it all in 1 go? Sad to see a hammer go down like that but I thought you'd be doing it all in 1 attack ” I did…
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadZ: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from MadZ: “But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have. ” You…
  • Jake -

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I have never said anything about cheating, I dont believe anyone cheats until there is proof. ” I thought the same until I caught SR in bed with YajYaj
  • Pablecito95 -

people you can sing it now :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 youtube.com/watch?v=Yk38xbV6xTE
  • SavageInvader -

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from MadZ: “But you deffed an ST account, so your point is completely useless. Which account has MFH collectively deffed that isn't in MFH? Yeah, I'll wait for proof that you don't have. ” You…
  • BreakSkins -

Quote from Delta_DK: “You are punching on players you "know" you dont get walled on, just to be safe ” Sounds like Jörmungandr to me... Damn supply villages :whistling:
  • -SR -

Quote from The Scribe: “First up I would like to back SR he has NOT cried about losing his hammer But I am a bit confused as to why he is surprised about Gotn defending for ST the confederacy has been known for weeks ” It's news to me! Clearly I…
  • -SR -

Like (Post)
  • PerVium -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “Did you not see the argument before? He put a post saying he was a troll account with the link of a definition of a troll account. That definition proved he was failing at being a troll account. You should look back for it - it…
  • PerVium -

Like (Post)
    Dear Lord this SR guy seems like the biggest baby on the server. This is travian, people call for help when they can't defend themself. I am pretty sure you defended a non-MFH guy earlier on this server against a GotN-hammer. Classic travian, how can you…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “You collectively defended Lucky's account that he was already on delete when GOTN hit him, but we all know his story isn't true and he got brute forced off the server#boom #savage #rekt…