Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Hell's Lullaby -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    "After listening to extensive community feedback, we've decided it's time to retire our ageing server hamsters. The hamsters will be replaced by a toaster: netbsd-toaster-pc.jpg This change will ensure a smoother Travian™ experience for our users,
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

But you said the other day you'd lost all respect for us XD
  • Moogle -

Liked Offspring_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Travian whoever you are paying in Germany to make your decisions you should sack them and hire Cretin.
  • notorious crunchie -

Can someone let rtelling know that none of his 6 accounts are scary? Not sure what’s going on with the AA US server, if rtelling or whatever his 95 accounts are called and ca1 )I’m being nice, I said and!) then I would be up for playing with MFH.…
  • mutley_UK -

Quote from dario: “No new update from the server? ” Not much to report at the moment. I'm enjoying have no red swords on my account for the first time in 60 days!!
  • mutley_UK -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    #ThrowbackThursday
  • dario -

• Rtelling -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    #ThrowbackThursday
  • Offspring_UK -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

Travian whoever you are paying in Germany to make your decisions you should sack them and hire Cretin.
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    If I was Travian Games, and I was looking at building a business case around "how to increase revenue going forward" this is how I would approach this. Now, this is not just me taking the piss. I am the CTO of a technology startup company and have been…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    "After listening to extensive community feedback, we've decided it's time to retire our ageing server hamsters. The hamsters will be replaced by a toaster: netbsd-toaster-pc.jpg This change will ensure a smoother Travian™ experience for our users,
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Andi’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    It's ok to have different opinions on this. We have about 70 that are against the price hike, and about 3 that are for. The ones for seem to be fed up with the stick Travian gets, more than agreeing with the price hike (aka let the game die peacefully…
  • Stellamini -

Replied to a comment by Lord Kvasir on Stellamini’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hej Lord Kvasir!

Nej, jag tycker inte att detta är okej, men om det är något som sker ingame och/eller via IGM, så anmäl det till Multihunter på den server det gäller.

Med vänliga hälsningar
    Stellamini
  • Moogle -

Apparently so, days are rolling into one at the moment X/