Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Eurypedes -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread about 4 same second wave.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eurypedes: “There still seems to be an issue of When the hammer actually sends in a set of 4 waves, have tried putting it in the final tab or first tab as per normal, but now it seems to be a lottery, any suggestions gratefully…
  • lct.tryagain_93 -

Wrote a comment on lct.tryagain_93’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mới chơi, muốn tìm bạn chơi chung lâu dài
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread about 4 same second wave.

Quote from Eurypedes: “There still seems to be an issue of When the hammer actually sends in a set of 4 waves, have tried putting it in the final tab or first tab as per normal, but now it seems to be a lottery, any suggestions gratefully…
  • KORKMAZ -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    galyalı
  • KORKMAZ -

Wrote a comment on Odin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    galyalı
  • alestorm -

Replied to the thread about 4 same second wave.

Quote from Ruffian: “Pale moon browser is good too. It's an older version of Firefox and you can go offline and reload all tabs Just do a dry run for the loading sequence of tabs.. ” i've tried pale moon browser the last couple of days, it works…
  • alestorm -

Liked Ruffian’s post in the thread about 4 same second wave.

Like (Post)
    Pale moon browser is good too. It's an older version of Firefox and you can go offline and reload all tabs Just do a dry run for the loading sequence of tabs..
  • vicnufer -

Now follows chech0.

Follow
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Another task won't complete.

You need to send a message in game to either the Multihunter or Support. This is an in-game issue and we can not help you on the forums with this issue. To write a message to the Multihunter, start a new IGM and and type in Multihunter in the Recipient…
  • Odin -

Replied to a comment by Subuti on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Doğrudur; "Ayrıca bu gezgin, bu kişinin dalgınlığıyla meşhur olduğunu da ekledi."
  • MartinJames_UK -

Wrote a comment on Moogle’s wall.

Wall Comment
    OOH You accepted my travian forum friend request, that means we're OFFICIALLY FRIENDS NOW! :P
  • seshk -

Posted the thread Another task won't complete.

Thread
    Similar to the one, where you have to train 2 troops, the task where you have to train 3 settlers have same issue.. It won't complete. Seems like any troop training task is bugged.. Fix plz
  • Subuti -

Replied to a comment by Subuti on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Gezgin galyalının mı dalgın olduğunu söylüyor? Onu anlamadım.
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Null getting chirpsy about attack times on the forum, but then all our attacks came back safe. Even after someone accidentally sent 24 hours early. (Yeah I don't know how you misinterpret 23/11 Thurday to mean 22/11 Wednesday either, but lets not talk…
  • Sarayözü -

Wrote a comment on CmYk’s wall.

Wall Comment
    saklanmadan oynayalım pls :D
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

ho ho ho, artifact dust is going down. Allot has happen, indeed a hectic day and night. Things seems to be evenly distributed, every one got their fair share. Trainer and diets are distributed among all the three major players. two two each for got and…
  • St. Anger -

Posted the thread Speed 3x Looking for Dual(s) for the upcoming UKx.

Thread
    Hey ladies and gentlemen I've been playing Travian since 2006 (There's literally nothing i don't know about this game). I am highly experinced offensive player. I have 1 company with me so far. I am looking for minimum 1, maximum 2 duals. The only…
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from Ayath: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “If you can sim up 400k defence in a week then I will be impressed. Not impossible I suppose... Quote from -SR: “And I think saying null would've won if not for Feneris' hit is a bit overzealous. We…