Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LemonD -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Best Battle Reports of UK S3X.

• LemonD -

Replied to the thread Speed 3x Ukx 25 - Rumour Mill.

Rumour has it OSA seem to be missing 58k imps and 7,5k cats? Maybe you have seen them @Tombo457? ...If not look at the battle reports thread :D
  • Drugan_RU -

Wrote a comment on Nadin*’s wall.

Wall Comment
    поздравляю. :) ровной тебе дороги, зеленых светофоров и чтоб дпс не тормозили ;)
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Quote from Meme: “I don't think it was a surprise to anyone MJ. I suggest that MFH chuck all their endgame hammers at it to test how seriously RD are taking it :) ” We haven't any to throw, feel free to ignore us in favour of Null. Quote from…
  • Temuyin -

Now follows Wazzo.

Follow
  • Loffe -

Now follows bearenok.

Follow
  • MR.hacker -

Now follows MingMing.

Follow
  • Ryder -

I do love surprises, personally I would chief the WW if MFH hadn't walled both my hammers. So instead may as well run with both WW's I say, we can easily defend two The question is, can MFH attack two? Especially now one of their WWR's is banned.
  • notorious crunchie -

She means it, she left her super mod outfit on for it and everything! Also....... On a server of 214 people you made a meta so yeah, smell my bum.
  • Enki -

Replied to a comment by Inerfo on Enki’s wall.

Wall Reply
    si
  • Meme -

I don't think it was a surprise to anyone MJ. I suggest that MFH chuck all their endgame hammers at it to test how seriously RD are taking it :)
  • Inerfo -

Wrote a comment on Enki’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Estas interesado.tu en la.cuenta?
  • Blue -

Replied to the thread TS2 The Rumour Mill.

Breaking news just in. It has been brought to our attention that when Corts has written MM's saying "I play Travian 13 years" she is actually trying to say "I play Travian and I am 13 years old"
  • vietcuong210 -

Wrote a comment on Matrix’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mình nghĩ Ad nên ra câu hỏi vào tầm 19h như cũ, tầm đó giờ nghỉ ngơi, và nhiều người cùng tham gia được.
  • MartinJames_UK -

Posted the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Thread
    So, Madog has decided that what RD really needed on a server with 214 active players is a second WW. He also doesn't seem to have considered letting anyone outside of his own little crony group know before it happened. Is this the beginning of a shock…