Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

yea same thoughts. Amer start preparing wining MM. I bet amer mm will be more entertaining then any noob hits from any one
  • notorious crunchie -

Sure but how you gunna built when they crop lock you! Level 5 wheats take ages!
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Quote from Smith: “nah, 2nd round of SWM against us my bet was they lower us 50 levels, 3rd round my bet was ( be smart this time ! ) 30 levels so much disappointments So this time my bet is : nothing, they won;t be able to lower one…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Smith’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    nah, 2nd round of SWM against us my bet was they lower us 50 levels, 3rd round my bet was ( be smart this time ! ) 30 levels so much disappointments So this time my bet is : nothing, they won;t be able to lower one level...
  • Smith -

nah, 2nd round of SWM against us my bet was they lower us 50 levels, 3rd round my bet was ( be smart this time ! ) 30 levels so much disappointments So this time my bet is : nothing, they won;t be able to lower one level...
  • Ruffian -

Now follows Moogle.

Follow
  • Loric -

Replied to the thread UK1 Rap Battle thread.

• notorious crunchie -

• Sup son -

Replied to the thread Farm list a version off.

Quote from Ariakus: “Quote from Sup son: “5. Hit enter to send your first wave, then hit (CTRL + TAB) to go to the next wave and hit enter again. ” The problem with Chrome is that you cant just hold down CTRL like in FF and loose time. ” Again,…
  • Trickster -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am…
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am…
  • MadZ -

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am not the leader, just a…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    isn, t forum for spaming or i miss understood. Crunchie we appreciate ur contribution to this thread :thumbup: . Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple…
  • kashi_AU -

isn, t forum for spaming or i miss understood. Crunchie we appreciate ur contribution to this thread :thumbup: . Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple…
  • Trickster -

Liked dejaentendu_UK’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    :D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me.
  • Trickster -

Liked dejaentendu_UK’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am not the leader, just a pawn.
  • Trickster -

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am not the leader, just a…
  • dejaentendu_UK -

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am not the leader, just a pawn.
  • Who dat boy -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple more days building might do it ” Is that 2nd in overall wheat so at least 927k or another measurement?
  • Trickster -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple more days building might do it ” Ei Crunchie, is it you the WW builder in this server?