Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• MadZ -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “tbf GB hits were quite entertaining... ” I’d be embarrassed if my alliance built a great barracks in the WW too!
  • WIM -

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “tbf GB hits were quite entertaining... ” I’d be embarrassed if my alliance built a great barracks in the WW too!
  • Ordsibe -

Replied to a comment by shaiavr on Ordsibe’s wall.

Wall Reply
    לא הכרתי. איזה יופי של ביצוע, מרגיש כל כך רענן וכיפי.
  • themightyreds -

Like (Post)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

• PAPI Doc -

Wrote a comment on PAPI Doc’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Tambien soy ikyu, y muchos mas, xddd
  • vicnufer -

Wall Comment
    Tu no eres ikiu xD
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked Loric’s post in the thread UK1 Rap Battle thread.

Like (Post)
    giphy.gif
  • Blaze -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Quote from Trickster: “Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “:D :D very good. I am the leader, you caught me. ” First leader ever who talks bad about his alliance! :osd1: ” I very much doubt I would be, but alas, I am…
  • Sup son -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

Quote from chainsawdaz: “You guys are 90s right? How hard did you hit them?!??! :thumbup: Got any cool battlereports? ” We have a lot of applications to review tonight it seems :D Unfortunately no cool reports. Just a couple skirmishes for now, TEAM imploded all…
  • Helio Glady_ES -

Wall Comment
    Doc , mandame un whats que tengo el mismo numero y te consigo una cuenta salsera xddd
  • King Trigon -

Liked thesssssupdude_UK’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    tbf GB hits were quite entertaining...
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
    Sure but how you gunna built when they crop lock you! Level 5 wheats take ages!
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smith: “nah, 2nd round of SWM against us my bet was they lower us 50 levels, 3rd round my bet was ( be smart this time ! ) 30 levels so much disappointments So this time my bet is : nothing, they won;t be able to lower one…
  • King Trigon -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    isn, t forum for spaming or i miss understood. Crunchie we appreciate ur contribution to this thread :thumbup: . Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah they will drag it out to the last possible moment. Currently the main hammer is only 2nd in the HoF, couple…
  • King Trigon -

Liked Trickster’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Army of Kittens: “Attacks surely will land 10-15 seocnds before GoT hit 100. They'd be within inches of 100, then get knocked down below Natars. My Hypothesis is that, in the event of that happening, this forum thread will go very…
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
    wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…c30a7d494e03ff5f70416156asays the guy with nearly 300 posts in his last WW forum... EDIT: Also the only thing u reached is 100 days on this server... So i don't know what ur still doing on this thread
  • King Trigon -

Liked Mully’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I think he's got 100 already 1000 is his true target. :thumbsup:
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
    more like 0 levels knocked off ww
  • King Trigon -

Like (Post)
    I reckon they will zero you. :)