Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• kashi_AU -

Liked antonio_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    I thought I better comment when things go wrong. It was pure incompetence. You can imagine our leaders room. Lynching stopped but only just. Move on was the outcome. Eat humble pie and accept we made a mess of it
  • kashi_AU -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from goldenboy: “PS. u really think im 0-24 here just waiting for your posts? lols ” yes Anyways congrats GoT, nice defensive moves and nice work to spot the attacks. Also nice of SWM to keep attacking during this period though - it can get a…
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Hello Goldenboy. how are u dear. :love: Nicely done by GoT. Congrats fellows. Quote from APenguinOverlord: “it can get a bit stale when everyone wants to save armies for plans/WW/WWK, but they're not scared to use their hammers. It could be…
  • Lemon -

Liked Spencer’s post in the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemon: “Egyptians are only meant to be used as boosting/pushing accounts...Since all of their troops are fairly weak. ” Lemon is right. Listen to this dude. All hail Lemon. :love: In other words. Teutons will always be the best no matter what…
  • Lemon -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Happy: “or give you the choice to not give you reports on green raids, like you can turn off reports on resources send to your own vills ” Doesn't the filters make up for this sufficiently though? V0e4nrA.png I always have the filters…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread minor ideas to improve trav gameplay.

Quote from Happy: “or give you the choice to not give you reports on green raids, like you can turn off reports on resources send to your own vills ” Doesn't the filters make up for this sufficiently though? V0e4nrA.png I always have the filters…
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “In exchange for your 2% off and better raiding units, you have 16% increased upkeep and don't have dual build. For most players, the lack of dual build hurts a lot, and their slightly improved raiding units will rarely…
  • Elvir974_BA -

Replied to a comment by Elvir974_BA on ERORR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Haha a vidim. Al ne vjerujem kakvi su idioti ovi iz WAR-a. Oni bi i Hitlera opravdali haha
  • alestorm -

Liked tintin’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • ERORR -

Replied to a comment by Elvir974_BA on ERORR’s wall.

Wall Reply
    ma ni neigram ti ja bas, dođem kliknem vojsku, posaljem hranu i uteknem i malo tu zahebavam po forumu, hahahaha
  • Ruffian -

Replied to the thread Game Mods vs Members.

• T-Law -

Now follows WARLORDs.

Follow
  • Takuma -

Wrote a comment on Takuma’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ​Si vis pacem, para bellum​!
  • tintin -

• Lemon -