Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• WIM -

Replied to the thread Game Guess who posts next.

Nope! Instead it is the Notorious Walking In Memphis. How about Cap'n Crunch next? Or is he too busy salivating over the prospect of signing Džeko?
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread Sitter indicators.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ofc. You are the best travian player that ever lived. You make 1m club hammers that no one has ever seen. I was talking about us mere mortals though. ” Can we get a new award just for Crunch? Something like…
  • wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Quote from Rawnie_UK: “At some point we lost track of the fact that I never wanted an experienced player and a heavy gold user to play Egyptians offense. I never claimed it will be as good as a specialized group. ” Oh I'm perfectly aware of that. You…
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread Game Mods vs Members.

• MadZ -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

• thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Sitter indicators.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “Hey, So, I'm sure we have all been there before when you sending waves and eagerly awaiting confirmation that they have all gone same second only to be greeted with the message "active village has been changed". When…
  • Alekss -

Replied to a comment by Susano on Alekss’s wall.

Wall Reply
    thank you so muchhhhhhhh
  • Susano -

Wrote a comment on Alekss’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Voted. +1 You have 6 votes now.
  • straki -

Replied to the thread Game Mods vs Members.

• MartinJames_UK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Nominations for Best analytic 2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “idk why ur even trying martin ;) i put my name as a joke... crunch is obviously the winner for this xd, even if all my votes went to u he'd still win. EDIT: also it doesnt really affect me, though u think i analysed less…
  • stupid boy -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

i vote for st george.. he commanded the smallest alliance into winning uk s1 with outstanding ability to coordinate bth the defencive and offensive actions. killing many hammers and destroying other players almost at will thoughout the server. his…
  • Rtelling -

Liked Tombo457’s post in the thread Hot keys.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dark Minion: “Yes, It already exist. You need plus menu. Good Bye ” How about instead of just being plain ignorant, you explain how it exists? Because I'm pretty sure it doesn't, hence why he is asking for it to be added.
  • MadZ -

Posted the thread Speed 3x UKx 26 Reports.

Thread
    Feel free to post any reports here. Suppose I better start off. Hammers walled: Converter - Battle reports Travian Hammers that got through: Converter - Battle reports Travian
  • MadZ -

Replied to the thread Hot keys.

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from Happy: “The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed ” The game must be played from an unmodified…
  • Happy -

Liked playingwithfire’s post in the thread Hot keys.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Happy: “The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed ” The game must be played from an unmodified browser according to the game…
  • playingwithfire -

Replied to the thread Hot keys.

Quote from Happy: “The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed ” The game must be played from an unmodified browser according to the game…
  • notorious crunchie -

• Ariakus -

Did nobody think about just talking to the sitters/duals before the operation starts? xD
  • Alekss -

Replied to a comment by Susano on Susano’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I voted for you too....pls can you help me too?Click on my link...wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/505295-isticao-la-se-2017/
  • Storm Striker -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Hey, So, I'm sure we have all been there before when you sending waves and eagerly awaiting confirmation that they have all gone same second only to be greeted with the message "active village has been changed". When…