Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• mmrd -

Replied to a comment by mmrd on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Tamam abi. Buralardayım bilgilendirirsen çok makbule geçer.
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Mercedes: “And in the wing that was originally NMS I count 30 players who have left and deleted gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co…liance/16-NMS-MFH?logbuch And 31 in what was MFH
  • Mercedes -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    On a separate note, I'm having a home-made Nando's tonight, complete with mash potato and season 8 of The Walking Dead. Come at me below.
  • Mercedes -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread TS3 WW Thread.

Like (Post)
    Well I'm glad that the null bashing didnt last too long :D I wouldnt say null were/are incompetent, we lost a few hammers the other day where all but one (mine, but I couldnt maintain that wheat without spending loads of gold so its fine... FINE I TELL…
  • ArTeS -

Replied to a comment by mmrd on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Reply
    selam, bir sorusturayim
  • mmrd -

Wrote a comment on ArTeS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    abi s7 ye (server7) kayıt yapamıyorum linki falan çıkmadı mı daha. admine yazdım ama dönüş yapması uzun sürer. yarın sabah açılıyor server.
  • catarina2 -

Now follows Busca Polos.

Follow
  • catarina2 -

Wrote a comment on Busca Polos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Precisamos de falar !
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• hayaligenc -

Has marked the post RE: Tüm Sorular İçin Hızlı Yardım by Turkish Power, on topic Tüm Sorular İçin Hızlı Yardım as helpful.

Most helpful post
    Evet devam edebilirsin :) Quote from Cupid: “Arkadaşlar ahırı kurduktan sonra kışlayı yıksam, ahıra seviye atlatmaya devam edebilir miyim? Kışla yerine npc'ye daha az altın gitsin diye tahıl ambarı kurmayı düşünüyorum. ”
  • alestorm -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Don;t you think you need to see some one. "WE DEFEND HIM" "WE DIDN,T DEFEND HIM" "IT WAS FAKE" "THERE WERE NO ALLIANCE DEFENSE" "THERE WERE 50K DEFENSE, WHICH WERE GIFTED TO US FROM HEAVEN. TAKE NO IRON, CLAY ETC TO BUILD" "BUT THE TROOPS YOU LOSS WERE…
  • alestorm -

Liked Rozenfield_UK’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    Caps-locking excessively is still annoying, still likely to get you in trouble—by which we mean, be generally ignored by those you so hope to grab the attention of, because caps locking is a form of trying too hard. The only way to avoid appearing like…
  • alestorm -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    OOh man , we were expecting allot more from the mighty SWM, not this pathetic defense. If an alliance get 21 hours , single cata wave with almost surety to be Real. No fakes around. come up with this defense :thumbdown: . Only two reason. Either the leaders /…
  • Ruffian -

• thesssssupdude_UK -

• Seyis_ozgrgnr -

Now follows barbaremo.

Follow
  • Seyis_ozgrgnr -

Now follows Capo.

Follow
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Quote from kashi_AU: “ Proud Garlic will receive a unique as souvenir for his act of bravery from alliance, he don;t need to clear :D . As we care for each other.. Not like others who prefer artifact our friends. ” Aren’t you in GoT? And Garlic is…
  • Meme -

Replied to the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Taking two pages to argue about one hit seems more than a little excessive gentlemen. Can I please remind you, yet again, to remain civil on the forum. There is no need for the grammar police, people who aren't English as well as many dyslexics use the…
  • GitGud -

Liked goldenboy’s post in the thread TS2 whats the plan for UK2?.

Like (Post)
    IM NOT ENGLISH EITHER LOL TROOPS ARE HERE TO DIE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT SOMEBODY WOULD EXPECT THEM TO DIE ON SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY HELPS THE TEAM RATHER THAN AS YOU SAY "TEACHING LESSON"-VENDETTA WHICH ENDS UP IN LOOSING ENTIRE ARMY. "THAT DEFENSE…