Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Antihypowchondriacx -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    WELL, on a plus side if nothing else you're consistent. Consistently failing at chiefing that is :)
  • Elberes -

Now follows Nostarji_TR.

Follow
  • Templar Knight -

Posted the thread Travian Tournament Information.

Thread
    Hello Travian Warriors. The tournament season is closing in fast and the first milestone is the announcement of the host and guest countries. You can even watch the live stream of the drawings on May 4th 2018 at 10am GMT +2 You can read more at the…
  • Scyth -

Replied to the thread Next server ?.

So anyone looking for a super lazy dual, can contact me :sleeping:
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

According to VICIOUS leaders, they are apparently going to destroy us. i6JqI0Y.gif
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK3.

It will be a variation of ‘Crunch’. I’m not one to hide ;) Only kidding about farm spiking though, no one deserves that treatment
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

O no... it looks like SWM need to use their "amazing" hammers on us and not on natars... how unexpected... Guess it means we will see the hammers in less than 24 hrs :D
  • Storm Striker -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yes, but I’m just going to settle in your quad, spike farms and generally troll you ” if possible even tell your IGN, and don't leave in mid of server please :D
  • notorious crunchie -

Yes, but I’m just going to settle in your quad, spike farms and generally troll you
  • KnowToFail -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KnowToFail: “Is this how crunch got so many def points? :O Lots of spears :O ” He sent a tonne of clubs and they defended like absolute monsters! He risked his hammer just for the alliance <3 he just asked me to remove them from the report for…
  • Chrissy -

Liked daz’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Gotn could have had some decent hammers if they didn't waste their troops on 1000s of fakes :sleeping:
  • Amer -

notorious crunchie: Will you be Joining us on uk3,
  • Eurypedes -

Replied to the thread Pre Artes (general) Discussion.

Quote from khibli: “Quote from APenguinOverlord: “> issue challenge for uk mega server > get told everyone is on uk1 > ignore it and go get every unique on a server where you're only proper premade team ok b0ss ” I see. Haha. UK1 will be amazing…
  • notorious crunchie -

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games
  • Who dat boy -

Liked Amer’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Happy: “So you’ll be going as the powerpuff girls? ” Damn you mind reader.. i am gonna throw a tantrum coz i dont like mind reader.. :P Anyways it is confirmed NE quad, UK3 our alliance is officially Making an entrance.
  • cz00 -

Wrote a comment on henke_TR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    başkan bu server oynayacak mısınız ? oynayacaksanız ben de katılmak isterim. 3 sene önce testereyle oynadım baya keyif almıştım. kemik kadro duruyor herhalde.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked kashi_AU’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    hmm, we can but if some strong big teams coming too. Don;t wana play alone with noobs and in the end just we left on the server. need some competition.
  • Amer -

Quote from Happy: “So you’ll be going as the powerpuff girls? ” Damn you mind reader.. i am gonna throw a tantrum coz i dont like mind reader.. :P Anyways it is confirmed NE quad, UK3 our alliance is officially Making an entrance.
  • Smith -

Liked Nylarie’s post in the thread TS2 UK2 WW Update.

Like (Post)
    I'll just leave this here for you all :P Come at me!! rmiNz6ZBh7QAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=
  • Marksy_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from KnowToFail: “Is this how crunch got so many def points? :O Lots of spears :O ” He sent a tonne of clubs and they defended like absolute monsters! He risked his hammer just for the alliance <3 he just asked me to remove them from the report for…