Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Mr enrich -

Now follows Rinobit.

Follow
  • sommerfuglen_NO -

Replied to the thread Gold transfer.

@chainsawdaz, I have myself created a "Travian GoldTransferLink"-folder in my mailbox, and save the links for the rest Gold there. After I have used one or more, I delete them from the folder. In that way, you keep the original mail, in case there is…
  • TUBA -

Now follows hello world_TR.

Follow
  • Mercedes -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    You can give it to me for safe keeping if you like
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread Gold transfer.

You can give it to me for safe keeping if you like
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

I really liked @Locke Lamora idea of having to opt out of bp when you’re ready. I think it needs to come with a caveat that inactive accounts come out of bp after a certain length of time. I’d also like to see a stop to inactives becoming…
  • wishmaster3 -

Quote from Elisa_UK: “So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100. ” I play mostly solo and I'd still raid. As was said, most accounts with multiple players are duals…
  • Final Word -

Liked Locke Lamora’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    I know this is a suggestion thread for what can but done going forward....i think the emphasis needs to be more on 'what can we do for new players' rather than 'what can do to those with the knowledge to bring them down a peg or two'. farm list
  • Eric Rasputin -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Dev Diary.

Like (Post)
    For those who haven't seen the Travian: Legends Facebook post today. They have posted a very informative and well written blog: Dev Diary The Journey of a bug Its not often I see a blog and want to share it so well done to whoever wrote it and made me…
  • Eric Rasputin -

Quote from Elisa_UK: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game…
  • CRUDELIA -

Wrote a comment on CRUDELIA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Non dimenticare mai: chi c’era nelle situazioni difficili, chi ti ha abbandonato nelle situazioni difficili, chi ti ha messo nelle situazioni difficili! ;)
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Dev Diary.

Like (Post)
    Very well written, who could possibly be behind it? :huh:
  • Arthur Dent -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread Dev Diary.

Like (Post)
    Really informative, thank you for sharing :)
  • Elisa_UK -

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game to accommodate newbies by…
  • chainsawdaz -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

So this just popped up: Converter - Battle reports Travian 8|
  • BlackBlade -

Liked Arthur Dent’s post in the thread Dev Diary.

Like (Post)
    For those who haven't seen the Travian: Legends Facebook post today. They have posted a very informative and well written blog: Dev Diary The Journey of a bug Its not often I see a blog and want to share it so well done to whoever wrote it and made me…
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary.

Very well written, who could possibly be behind it? :huh: