Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• wishmaster3 -

Replied to the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Quote from Rawnie_UK: “sustaining hammer (lowest per hour crop consumption- 108) ” Romans are lower with HDT actually. I also think it's a mistake to look at this stat... Because egyptians have the worst off/crop consumption with their inf/cav…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Replied to the thread Nominations for Best analytic 2017.

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Artis fine ill vote myself as well :D for doing one awesome analysis :D, ” Oh good the posts are back. Nowhere in that post did you analyse anything. You literally just posted information from the server. That isn't…
  • Amer_AU -

Liked Storm Striker’s post in the thread Nominations for The Legend of 2017.

Like (Post)
    I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters 1st hammer-350k 2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame) 3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata) Converter - Battle reports Travian sorry for not having third catter report, as i had…
  • MadZ -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    So me getting messages from people on skype doesn't count as legit votes? But my badge ;(
  • Meme -

Liked Rawnie_UK’s post in the thread New Year's Special UK 29 General.

Like (Post)
    Excellent points made about Egyptians. We have still to witness how it will be during mid-end game but for now it seems like a tribe meant to be Jack of all trades, not a specialized attacker/defender/raider. But something meant for new players and…
  • Thematic006 -

Liked Bird’s post in the thread Nominations for Stand out 2017.

Like (Post)
    Not at all Moogle. Just a nice wee team that what to show their appreciation for a great team leader who has always gone that extra mile . So I'm jumping on the bandwagon of team st George who thinks he deserves the nomination as well.
  • Templar Knight -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

Like (Post)
    So me getting messages from people on skype doesn't count as legit votes? But my badge ;(
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread 2017 Awards Discussions.

• Sinzey_DK -

Travian thinking ahead of things? Wish they did that ingame as well 8o
  • Sinzey_DK -

Liked MadZ’s post in the thread Nominations for Best alliance 2017.

Like (Post)
    why isn't there a "none of the above" option?
  • Templar Knight -

New registration has been closed till the 25th. :|
  • Krybskytten -

Now follows Lemon.

Follow
  • straki -

Replied to the thread Game Mods vs Members.

• Lemon -

Quote from Templar Knight: “There is always room for improvement which in turn will make the next awards a bit better. :) ” How come my friends can't register on the forum? ;(
  • Templar Knight -

There is always room for improvement which in turn will make the next awards a bit better. :)
  • _Lyli_ -

• Knugas -

Now follows warlock.

Follow
  • straki -

• mutley_UK -

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “The noms are all a bit of a mixed bag, theres the top players and allies who should be in there. Then you've top 20 alliances and nothing players who have a shout for no apparent reason. ” they should probably bring in a…
  • _Lyli_ -