Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Tanky -

Replied to the thread UK3.

It seems staying power is somewhat lacking this server !
  • mutley_UK -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Quote from The Devil: “Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win…
  • MintMuffin -

Liked Yar_NL’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marksy_UK: “I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend! ” Cant be you, because your name is Mark!
  • MintMuffin -

Liked DaegontheSnake’s post in the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Like (Post)
    Hey bud, thank you for your kind words. Agree it's helpful to have a read-through, actually got the idea of the summary after reading the UK3 forums. I won't be joining this round for UK4 as I am currently quite busy on UK1 8o But once I get a few more…
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Nah, a couple from MFH are with a few from another alliance. Defo not MFH joining though
  • Sirius -

Replied to a comment by byyunni on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Doğru yanıtı verenler arasında kura çekilişi yapılmaktadır böyle belirliyoruz kazananları
  • Chaotic -

Replied to the thread UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread.

What do you mean by off record. Attack Points or Army size. Highest Egyptian attacker has 297166 off points. Largest Egyptian Hammer I have seen has 120k Khopesh and 30k Chariots. What do you have on .net
  • The Devil -

Quote from -SR: “A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup: I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away…
  • Dread -

Replied to the thread Log in issue.

Found the original message for confirmation, but nothing since.
  • graculus -

Quote from The Devil: “Let’s just face it mfh leadership sucks got suck why you want to go for HOF is sad enjoy the game if your getting salty over it go play duck duck goose with your family or something and stop getting salty over a game people win…
  • moonlight(jordan)_COM -

Wrote a comment on kekAAA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi I am interested to dual with you at TT
    I added you in skype
  • moonlight(jordan)_COM -

Liked kekAAA’s post in the thread Speed 3x + | + UK dual interest.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sjangetjuh: “PM me for an interview, Dutch, across the world, not on any server yet. Looking for a dual as well.... ” Quote from Str33tKaos: “and mee? ” hey guys, top 20 acc on TT2018.international, 15c-150%,teuton, looking for dual,…
  • Omega_ES -

No one knows about the egyptian off record ? I´m curious to see if we have the record in the .net
  • MisterB_IL -

Wrote a comment on Kipud’s wall.

Wall Comment
    אחד האנשים
    last man standing
  • Dodger -

Liked Ritzy Sparkle’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • Dodger -

Liked Ritzy Sparkle’s post in the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Like (Post)
  • notorious crunchie -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

Anyone else joining? Some of ATOM and a small group of mates will make for a very dead server indeed
  • Chaotic -

Has anyone in 90s got those LVL 21 crop lands with a 150% oasis bonus?
  • -SR -

A fantastic post with 0 relevance to anything :thumbsup: I'm not going for the HoF and am finding plenty of fun elsewhere on the server, even if it's just having a one sided slugfest with my buddies Thor and Loki. Different people take away different things…
  • Lemon -

Our top egypts are all sitting on more than 2.5m slaves..