Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• RockLand -

Wrote a comment on Tony Stark’s wall.

Wall Comment
    normal olarak en yakın server girişe göre bu oldugu için sordum server 4 var tr4 ayrı bu server 4 1,5 yıla yaklastı 2 yıldönumunu goruruz sanki :)) 31 ekim öncesınde normal server takıbındeyım.
  • Tanky -

Replied to the thread UK3.

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “IT IS HE ” Are you on that account? If so, everything makes perfect sense and I congratulate you on your end of server award !
  • Inky -

Liked Ridcully’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    howdo mitmate, long time since we've met on an old UK1, brew drank , biscuits eaten, still can't work out whether it's worth another shot at this game, all the talking is done pre server, then it's kindergarten time
  • Commander. -

Replied to the thread When is a start?.

• Loffe -

Liked Danich Leo_RU’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes)
  • notorious crunchie -

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes) ” I think it probably won’t…
  • Ridcully -

Replied to the thread Endgame UK1 Endgame Analysis.

that's the spirit, it's not over until the plump lady sings, and she's still tuning up her vocal cords. My pennies are on Fox to win,
  • KnowToFail -

Ill call GotN winners when their WW stands at level 100 :D
  • Ridcully -

Liked FaKinSuPah’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    OK, c u next tuesday
  • Ridcully -

soooo now the south has capitulated, can we all log off, call GoTN winners and play on another pitch?
  • Ridcully -

howdo mitmate, long time since we've met on an old UK1, brew drank , biscuits eaten, still can't work out whether it's worth another shot at this game, all the talking is done pre server, then it's kindergarten time
  • Ridcully -

Liked Mitmate’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Ridcully, Pull up a chair and relax this one could take some time. To get you up to speed... he said, that they said, that she knew from them ,that he'd got a PM from them. The toys go left to right, unless you sit over there then they go from right…
  • alestorm -

• Danich Leo_RU -

Quote from Mitmate: “Now can I resist the temptation? ” Try not to vote November challenge) By the way, if you've voted before, now you can change your selection. I added that option.
  • Mitmate -

Quote from Danich Leo_RU: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes) ” That is like putting sweeties…
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Quote from notorious crunchie: “ou mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! ” I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes)
  • Danich Leo_RU -

Liked Mercedes’s post in the thread When is a start?.

Like (Post)
    I’m not sure anyone employed by TG actually even reads the UK forum any more. Stellamini posts the official “copy and paste” stuff and pwf very occasionally pops up to mod the odd post but other than that it seems UK has been left to quietly stew…
  • jaruby -

Replied to a comment by Cheen Kee on Cheen Kee’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes