Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Trickster -

Wrote a comment on Strategic’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Felli Loss is the way
  • goldenboy -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread TS1 UK1.

Like (Post)
    You must be Jokkeing!
  • PFK_UK -

Liked Narque’s post in the thread Changing capital.

Like (Post)
    thank you mercedes, trickster and ironik. :) could not find that on travian answers but i could have been looking in the wrong place. cheers
  • Scarecrow -

Replied to the thread Music Currently Listening to?.

Wrote a comment on Tesman’s wall.

Wall Comment
    als je wilt voeg mij toe skype
    isabelleglennstrauven@hotmail.com
    ik wil eventueel wel sitten ik speel namelijk nu 3 servers en ps. dat voor als meisje lol
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread gladiator helmet.

For idk what everything, bit there was a screenshot if his transactions. Many also went in multis nad garages, so actual amount is unknown.
  • Trickster -

Quote from iRonik: “To be honest, as soon as gold was introduced they saw some people tend to do a lot of things for some online fame. On slo speed server one acc spent 2.500€ last month, which is quite an absurd amount. ” To do what? :O
  • iRonik -

To be honest, as soon as gold was introduced they saw some people tend to do a lot of things for some online fame. On slo speed server one acc spent 2.500€ last month, which is quite an absurd amount.
  • Trickster -

Quote from Ethan: “no thanks, I leave the offer to @Trickster :D ” 200.gif
  • Andi -

And one wonders why Travian are pushing more p2w aspects on its servers.
  • iRonik -

Like (Post)
    thank you mercedes, trickster and ironik. :) could not find that on travian answers but i could have been looking in the wrong place. cheers
  • Trickster -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread Changing capital.

Like (Post)
    We are your travian answers. :D
  • iRonik -

Replied to the thread Changing capital.

• Trickster -

Liked iRonik’s post in the thread Changing capital.

Like (Post)
    Main Building level 10, start demolishing palace step by step. Or pay 10 gold and instantly demoliah it. Then same with residence in 9c and build a palace to make the change. Don't forget to build a residence in 1st villa though, to prevent easy…
  • Trickster -

Like (Post)
  • Narque -

• iRonik -

Main Building level 10, start demolishing palace step by step. Or pay 10 gold and instantly demoliah it. Then same with residence in 9c and build a palace to make the change. Don't forget to build a residence in 1st villa though, to prevent easy…
  • Trickster -

Quote from Narque: “Hey guys new to the game so sorry for what is probably an easy question. how do i change capital? I have already searched how to do so but they all say build a palace but i already built a palace in my first village and i think that…
  • Mercedes -

You need to build a palace in your 9c. Go into the palace and on the main management tab, click change this to my capital. You will be asked to enter your password to verify it.