Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Some months ago I conceived what I call The Veteran Legends Project. For different reasons progress has been slow and it hasn't seen my full attention. However I see now as a good time to bring forth a portion of the project more publicly. Thanks to the
  • Ameno -

Liked Soveia’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arthur Dent: “The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place. If when the time comes you have issues…
  • _Storm -

Wrote a comment on Dren’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Como las cajitas de muñecas rusas
  • Templar Knight -

Replied to a comment by AbbyChen on Templar Knight’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Since that update affected all T4.4 base version then yes it should.
  • threexjranch -

Replied to the thread Game Count to 1,000,000 (and back).

• Some months ago I conceived what I call The Veteran Legends Project. For different reasons progress has been slow and it hasn't seen my full attention. However I see now as a good time to bring forth a portion of the project more publicly. Thanks to the
  • threexjranch -

Liked sommerfuglen_NO’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    @chainsawdaz, I have myself created a "Travian GoldTransferLink"-folder in my mailbox, and save the links for the rest Gold there. After I have used one or more, I delete them from the folder. In that way, you keep the original mail, in case there is…
  • Paperman -

Liked wishmaster3’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    He said that it's such a small part of the population, that it doesn't make sense to police - not that there weren't any. Anecdotal evidence of a single account with 8 duals does not mean that it's a common occurence. That aside, in regards to…
  • BlackBlade -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

Quote from ELE: “First, that mean that accounts became inactive under BP will always stay under BP, meaning no farm at least in early game, meaning unbeatable advantage to cheaters with tech accounts and multies and pre made alliances who will push…
  • kashi_AU -

Replied to the thread UK3.

hahahahha. I was about to comment same. U got first.
  • kashi_AU -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    It's like Goldenboy V2.0
  • mutley_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Gold transfer.

Like (Post)
    You can give it to me for safe keeping if you like
  • Who dat boy -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    @Locke Lamora I like your post a lot, the main problem with current tutorial is that it does not explain why you do certain things. Except this part Quote from Locke Lamora: “We have beginners protection right now that lasts 5 days and then it ends?…
  • nietakisobie -

Wrote a comment on nietakisobie’s wall.

Wall Comment
    15 lat z Ayumi
  • cumberdale_UK -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread UK3.

Like (Post)
    Noob or pro, if you’re farm spiker then I don’t want to be associated with you at all
  • APenguinOverlord -

Replied to the thread UK3.

• ELE -

Replied to the thread Game improvements.

@Locke Lamora I like your post a lot, the main problem with current tutorial is that it does not explain why you do certain things. Except this part Quote from Locke Lamora: “We have beginners protection right now that lasts 5 days and then it ends?…
  • GitGud -

Liked notorious crunchie’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    The real challenge is dealing with us on the forum and you have failed spectacularly with that
  • Milesias -

Liked Moogle’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Loffe: “I don't think the problem you're having is you farming with it but rather building axes. ” Did you just assume her playstyle? I identify as a Spear & Pala Teut hammer and I find this comment offensive.
  • Milesias -

Liked NE Fan’s post in the thread Analysis UK1 Arte analysis.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blaze: “Loffe in my experience, uk players don't like com players :p So you are bound to get hate for multi-ing even if you don't use them ” He has already said he uses tech accounts which is basically the same thing as multi'ing. A load of…