Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Addy -

Posted the thread TS6 Searching for dual.

Thread
    Hi, my name is Adrian, i am a german player. My online times are 7:00 - 22:00 GMT. I am a gold player and will just play with someone who will pay a little into the game aswell. I play offensive and need someone who knows how to play with farmlists. I…
  • Mercedes -

Replied to the thread TS3 RD WWs.

Sounds like the type of plan you need a Unique Confusion for :thumbsup: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:
  • hayaligenc -

Now follows RiTiMSiZ MeLoDi.

Follow
  • dario -

Replied to a comment by akya on dario’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Nice to meet you too
  • Moogle -

A nice op by RD, but I can confirm that it was all in vain. We plan to take all 12 construction thingies and pass them around our vast number of members in what will be the travian equivalent of hot potato. Take that, Reservoir Dogs!
  • m.hudson -

Posted the thread [UK] Halloween 2017.

Thread
    Dear players! Cold winds from the Northern Ice peaks bring scary things to the world of Travian. Ghost dragons were seen in the sky and the fallen are raising from the graveyards! And it means…. That it’s almost time for our Traditional Halloween
  • Egypts -

Now follows The Gamer.

Follow
  • Alexander777 -

Now follows Cleo.

Follow
  • Mercedes -

Quote from mutley_UK: “only took 5 months for you guys to finally hit me with a hammer. I have literally killed over 17k worth of troops in fakes this server!! ” well done, you just proved who the bigger man is without me needing to get my tape…
  • akya -

Replied to a comment by akya on dario’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh nice to see you.. Remember you from s4/s5.in days!!
  • Zucga -

Now follows davie771.

Follow
  • RiTiMSiZ MeLoDi -

Now follows hayaligenc.

Follow
  • RiTiMSiZ MeLoDi -

Now follows Sirius.

Follow
  • Muonpn -

Replied to a comment by mrt on Matrix’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Travian Games là games đồng đội, nên việc raid nhiều hay ít không phản ánh là người đó raid từ clone hay đồng đội của mình.
  • El_Legati_Ofensivo -

Replied to a comment by Joaquin123_ES on El_Legati_Ofensivo’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Mmmmmm no se, es que viniendo de ñam, que es con quien nos estamos dando en el 4 no se yo. Por mi ya te digo que guay, pero seguro que mas de uno está en contra, especialmente los de OMS
  • Matrix -

Wrote a comment on mrt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bạn có thắc mắc gì vui lòng gửi thư tới admin@travian.com.vn
    Luật chơi không hề thay đổi, nội dung vẫn như từ trước tới giờ và ở đây chỉ là sự cắt nghĩa chi tiết hơn một vài điểm.
  • Matrix -

Replied to a comment by mrt on Matrix’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bạn có thắc mắc gì vui lòng gửi thư tới admin@travian.com.vn
    Luật chơi không hề thay đổi, nội dung vẫn như từ trước tới giờ và ở đây chỉ là sự cắt nghĩa chi tiết hơn một vài điểm.
  • Joaquin123_ES -

Wall Reply
    Ah perfecto,quisiera saber si tienen espacio para mi,no lo tengo claro si seré germano deff u off,lo estoy pensando.
    Pero se hacer las cosas con los germanos ya sean deff u off
  • El_Legati_Ofensivo -

Wall Reply
    Nosotros , Walt Disney, estamos en el ts4 dandole duro a Ñam y ahora cuando abran el ts1 nos meteremos allí también.