Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Acid.Burn -

Liked SavageInvader’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Dear Lord this SR guy seems like the biggest baby on the server. This is travian, people call for help when they can't defend themself. I am pretty sure you defended a non-MFH guy earlier on this server against a GotN-hammer. Classic travian, how can you…
  • Spencer -

Replied to the thread Next server ?.

• Happy -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “> Dang it, you really are one of the most retarded on this forum. > Anyways I am peacing out as I think I will have a hard time finding these discussions constructive. ”
  • sorrywecan -

Replied to the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

lets recap what we learned today on forum 1. GOTN play with Fox noobs 2. there is strange relationship between gotn and st ... someone should look in to that ;) 3. this tread been much better when they werent here :D
  • Roadrunnerx -

Liked APenguinOverlord’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “> Dang it, you really are one of the most retarded on this forum. > Anyways I am peacing out as I think I will have a hard time finding these discussions constructive. ”
  • boombapnation -

Liked Jake’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I just want to thank GotN for coming back to the forum, I've missed this.
  • Jake -

Quote from Pablecito95: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “I wouldn´t mind seeing the famous Donaldo Putinho cleanerino, the beast from the east, in action soon - maybe you can pay him a visit? ” He already did, didn't you see? =O
  • Pablecito95 -

Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “I wouldn´t mind seeing the famous Donaldo Putinho cleanerino, the beast from the east, in action soon - maybe you can pay him a visit? ” He already did, didn't you see? =O ” the beast? :( they aren't a…
  • Pablecito95 -

Like (Post)
    Dang... That really does sound like it could be a hit feature. Coming Soon, to theaters near you! ;) We did already start to raid him, Converter - Battle reports Travian.
  • Odin -

Replied to a comment by TheKomutan on Odin’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Önkayıt olmadan doğrudan oyun dünyasına kayıt olunacaktır.
  • boombapnation -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…e4a63230852ecd38f6e217599remember what we practiced guys, only looking, no talking!
  • boombapnation -

Like (Post)
    This is the GotN vs MFH bickering the forum needs, IL SLAGTER do you have any more folks like you as the forum could certainly use the entertainment. Ps. SR big fan of your post, sad to see some chiefs die though, I only like it when Alex loses his
  • Jake -

Liked BreakSkins’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageInvader: “I wouldn´t mind seeing the famous Donaldo Putinho cleanerino, the beast from the east, in action soon - maybe you can pay him a visit? ” He already did, didn't you see? =O
  • Jake -

Dang... That really does sound like it could be a hit feature. Coming Soon, to theaters near you! ;) We did already start to raid him, Converter - Battle reports Travian.
  • BreakSkins -

Quote from SavageInvader: “I wouldn´t mind seeing the famous Donaldo Putinho cleanerino, the beast from the east, in action soon - maybe you can pay him a visit? ” He already did, didn't you see? =O
  • boombapnation -

Liked Roadrunnerx’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IL SLAGTER_DK: “LOL that you even try to explain such a N00b thing to do! All respect went away there! Might never have been there! I have more off than you now!!! And ST are not multi with GoTN - There handovers from fox to take the…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jake: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being…
  • APenguinOverlord -

Like (Post)
    Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from SavageInvader: “Heyhey - no shame in punchin a supply village now and then, it is all about being unpredictable. ” You're scared to lose your hammer, it's…