Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Templar Knight -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Deaderpool: “Quote from Templar Knight: “Thanks for the response Deadpool as it helped in more ways then you know. I owe you a forum title for that so think hard on what you would like to have. :) ” Really not…
  • MartinJames_UK -

Liked Deaderpool’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MartinJames_UK: “Quote from Deaderpool: “Quote from Templar Knight: “Thanks for the response Deadpool as it helped in more ways then you know. I owe you a forum title for that so think hard on what you would like to have. :) ” Really not…
  • Deaderpool -

Replied to the thread Price Increase.

• MOD_Proserpina -

Replied to a comment by jekwulf_ES on MOD_Proserpina’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No tengo esa información. En cuanto la tenga te dejo un privado
  • jekwulf_ES -

Wrote a comment on MOD_Proserpina’s wall.

Wall Comment
    cuando sale otro server para el net? han pasado ya casi dos meses desde el ultimo server...
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I am really just dumfounded about the decision making process. The economics of supply and demand say that justifying an increase in cost-of-goods requires an increase in demand. We are obviously seeing the opposite when we look at player numbers. …
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked MartinJames_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    What rumours, flames or unfounded accusations have there been that its warranted to make that warning? Feels more like you're warning us to shut up.
  • Deaderpool -

It also needs to be mentioned that the announcement as made gave greater emphasis towards currency fluctuations than payment processing fees by listing that reason first. Also it should be noticed that instead of using a more general term for processing…
  • Offspring_UK -

Liked Cretin_UK’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I am trying to understand the changes to the gold price. The justification given is that the GPB-USD fluctuation. But Travian Games is based in Germany so the GBP-USD exchange rate appears to be irrelevant?!? If you look at the GPB-EUR fluctuation over…
  • Diva -

Liked Lemon’s post in the thread Spammer of 2017.

Like (Post)
    You are all just haters...
  • Lemon -

Replied to the thread Spammer of 2017.

• MartinJames_UK -

Quote from Deaderpool: “Quote from Templar Knight: “Thanks for the response Deadpool as it helped in more ways then you know. I owe you a forum title for that so think hard on what you would like to have. :) ” Really not too bothered about a title…
  • Ladysmith -

Unless everything has changed, the prices are not consistent across countries. The UK, in many games, is the most expensive place to play. Plugging in a 15% price rise over Xmas is really poor timing as we have broke January and February coming up. And…
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Replied to the thread troop are not showed on "main screen".

I have a similar thing... a minor bug... not too important but still annoying ;)... I have my troops displaying on main village screen.... but they are not ;). It displays all troops in that villa (ie atm its only hero...) but then it says no troops XD
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked sph1nX’s post in the thread Gold sale?.

Like (Post)
    A gold promo after price increase? Is that a promo for us or, Travian Games GmbH? ''Get more gold for your money, and we'll get more money for your gold'' It's a win-win situation.
  • thesssssupdude_UK -

Liked Cali’s post in the thread Price Increase.

Like (Post)
    I realise that for many, I represent Travian Games, but first and foremost, I am a Travian player and have been for the last 9 years. I have also been a Mod on the UK domain for the last 7 years, I like to stay in the background and will normally only…