Recent Activities

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• ELE -

Replied to the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life? ” I will take it you…
  • Boqueron -

Wrote a comment on Lirico_ES’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Que tal cumpa andamos buscando dual español para jugar diferentes servidores
    Si te interesa me escribes +59177400202

Saludos
  • MarkokraM -

No no, this should continue, you obviously don't know what you're talking about iRonik. :huh:
  • Boqueron -

Wrote a comment on Destroller’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ando buscando español para cuenta de equipo latino si te interesa me escribes +59177400202

Saludos
  • Boqueron -

Wrote a comment on Pretor2018’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Que tal cumpa, estamos buscando dual español para cuenta de equipo de latinos si te interesa escribirme +59177400202
    Saludos
  • iRonik -

Everyone here needs to grow the F up and stop spammin, since this is clearly gonna go on forever with neither side willing to let the other have the last word...
  • Boqueron -

Wrote a comment on RevenGe’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Que tal cumpa eres de España? Tenemos un team Latino por si te gustaría compartir cuenta .
    Saludos
  • Final Word -

Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life? ” You mean as opposed…
  • Final Word -

Liked ELE’s post in the thread UK Goes To Munich!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mercedes: “UK sent a representative ” No community sent a representative. TG invited 10 players from several servers to hear voices from different parts of travian word, as far as I know community knowledge and community respect were among…
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread Overall Server Records.

• Milesias -

Replied to the thread Overall Server Records.

Not sure if this is the right place to comment but I'm sure Pad conquered 55 villages on a recent server, yet he's not in the "most conquests" list anywhere?
  • MarkokraM -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Shame that you were zeroed before the round was over! ^^ I feel like pun king now :D
  • Zeroed -

Replied to the thread TS4 A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast.

Loved reading this, looked like it made for an amazing round. I tip my hat off to you all and wish I was able to make it to the end!!
  • MadZ -

Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life?
  • Zeroed -

Replied to the thread UK4 Restart.

I was with Carnage last server till around the mid game, just after artefacts release. Were definitely a number of great players on their however no idea who is coming back this time round. Loved reading the tale about last server as it was interesting…
  • Milesias -

Liked Paperman’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    limit gold horses :P daily gold usages limit includes auction excluding plus and bonus means less npc instabuild or use them on uactiuon your choice... 100 per day is my choice it gives 33 npc or 50 insta.. well travian wont earn alot and it will give…
  • Milesias -

Liked Excel’s post in the thread Game improvements.

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty sure this got brought up in the Munich meeting, but I'd like to see more 2X servers. Including "normal" ones. Pretty much exactly like quals, but on dedicated country domain servers.
  • graculus -

Liked Marksy_UK’s post in the thread UK1 - Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Jogge Loves Kid in top defenders, after helping GotN wall my hammer. You couldnt make this crap up.
  • Some months ago I conceived what I call The Veteran Legends Project. For different reasons progress has been slow and it hasn't seen my full attention. However I see now as a good time to bring forth a portion of the project more publicly. Thanks to the
  • ELE -

Quote from Mercedes: “UK sent a representative ” No community sent a representative. TG invited 10 players from several servers to hear voices from different parts of travian word, as far as I know community knowledge and community respect were among…